Ready to be a Titan?
The Business Development team is a highly strategic team responsible for assessing, building and launching new business opportunities via strategic partnerships which create massive positive impact to our customers while also contributing meaningfully to ServiceTitan’s growth. We strive to bring innovative products and integrations, and provide extraordinary services to become the premier brand in the home services industry.
The Manager, Business Development is an integral, highly-visible role contributing to the overall success of the Business Development team at ServiceTitan. S/he will source, drive, manage, and optimize new partnerships and integrations with a focus on partners in our Marketplace. This role will serve as a Partner Manager and contribute to a broader go-to-market strategy for our Integration Marketplace / App Store. S/he will partner closely with key stakeholders in Product Management, Product Strategy, Engineering, and Sales/Marketing to drive impact to company and department goals via partnerships and integrations. This individual has a well-rounded background -- including strategic thinking and program management -- drawing key elements from roles in management and/or technology consulting, product management, business development, and SaaS technology, and will excel in a cross functional environment.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the expansion of our integrations marketplace by sourcing, negotiating, and ultimately acquiring partners that compliment ServiceTitan’s current product offerings and are in service of a broader product strategy
- Assess opportunities and make recommendations to improve our platform via partner programs, integration capabilities, championing the partner developer persona, or other strategies that will help scale our ecosystem
- Develop business cases using quantitative and qualitative analyses, evaluate multiple financial models to monetize partnerships, and related deliverables; Size revenue and efficiency opportunities, and prioritizing activity accordingly
- Translate company goals into technology, organization, and program strategies leveraging external parties, channel partners, with an emphasis on software integrations
- Manage partner integrations ecosystem, collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to goals and performance meet expectation of measurable positive impact most importantly to customers, but also for ServiceTitan and Partners
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (preferably in consulting, business operations, product management within technology (ideally SaaS, or similar experience)
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA or equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent strategic thinking and assessment skills for technical and business ecosystems
- Excellent business development skills, particularly with software integration partnerships
- Strong understanding of technology and how various solutions interact through APIs
- Strong understanding of how to effectively leverage external parties to optimize company initiatives (e.g. 3rd party developers, iPaaS vendors, system integrators)
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally, and work effectively cross-functionally
- Excellent project management skills: from ideation through execution
- Results-driven, detail-oriented, and organized self-starter
- Strong leadership skills with proven verbal and written communication skills
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.