Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
Stash is looking for a Manager, Customer Experience Zendesk & Tooling for its Customer Experience team who will be the functional owner of all technical responsibilities ranging from tool implementation and management, to systems administration and optimization, to operational guidance and support. The role requires a proficient knowledge of various tools and systems management as well as the ability to provide strong technical and operational support for large and small business initiatives and projects.
What You’ll Do
- Lead multiple highly complex and critical business processes/systems that require design, implementation or integration of technical solutions for the CX team
- Own the team’s Zendesk instance; recommend and implement optimizations to triggers, workflows, API connections, as well as new processes. Explore potential efficiency gains with new tools from the Zendesk marketplace, and manage the Zendesk day-to-day as well as escalations, questions and issues
- Collaborate and partner with the rest of the CX team to determine the technical solutions to address business needs or improvement
- Lead the evaluation, selection and implementation of new tools and techniques
- Administration and technical mastery of other tools such as our telephony system, ticket deflection tools, help center, and internal CX CRMs. Facilitate the creation of a new internal agent tool
- Deliver CX tooling requirements on an ongoing basis to product and engineering teams based off evolving features and product offerings
- Deeply understand the agents’ workflows and work cross-functionally to deliver tooling solutions and requirements that optimize those workflows
- Impact operational KPIs such as Self-Service Rate and Average Handle Time by implementing automations within Zendesk and optimizations on other tools
- Drive the technical implementation of various CX project initiatives, such as routing ticket types to specific channels using current and new tools, configuring our tools and agent processes for new channels such as live chat, etc
- Oversee operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 4-6 years of experience as a support engineer, tools administrator, technical operations manager or analyst
- Experience in administering technology platforms, preferably within Customer Service, including expert level knowledge of Zendesk
- Strong analytical and technical expertise; strong problem solving skills, project management, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and multitask on various simultaneous projects
- Proactive curiosity on process and tools optimizations and efficiencies
- Passionate about the customer experience, excited by finding ways to optimize workflows for our agents and processes for our customers
- Passion for working and learning in a fast growing company, proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment
- Have a strong customer empathy
It’s a Plus if You
- Have a Zendesk administrator certification
- Have experience with any of the following tools: Zendesk, Jira, Solvvy, SalesForce, Looker, API building, Avaya, Fonolo, Data Warehouses, AWS, S3
- Have a degree in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics or engineering
- Have a deep knowledge of ticketing and various channel support systems
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to recruiting@Stash.com.
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product - Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.