Ready to be a Titan?
ServiceTitan strives to be the best place our Titans have ever worked, so they can do the best work they've ever done. The Experience Design (XD) team is central to this mission. We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product designers works closely with product managers, engineers, product marketers and with thousands of our users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship dozens of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer's success. We strive for real impact.
We are looking for a talented Manager, Product Design that enjoys solving complex problems with data-driven solutions. This person will be an emerging leader within our growing design team and aid in creating a class-leading SaaS product with desktop, tablet and mobile touchpoints. As Manager, Product Design you possess a balanced toolkit of research, interface design, and prototyping capabilities. You are capable of performing user interviews, white-boarding task flows, mocking up interface screens, and prototyping those solutions for further testing. You also have strong people skills and are familiar with advanced planning, resource allocation, delegation, risk mitigation, recruiting and cultivating talent.
What you'll do
- Hire, train, and mentor a high-performing team of designers to execute our overarching product vision and strategy with a measurable impact on our business and work towards their career goals
- Build the right standards and lean processes to ensure the correct tradeoff between quality, capabilities, and time while meeting a consistently high bar for design and overall user experience
- Design experiences that are simple, elegant, and solve real problems; utilize the whiteboard, wireframes and Figma to iterate toward a shippable solution
- Regularly report out to various leaders and teams in the company about XD programs, projects, success stories, and best practices
- Own and manage key UX artifacts, such as user journeys, personas, UX measurement, etc.
- Collaborate closely with other designers, product managers, and engineers to ship an extraordinary product
- Inspire a user-centric culture within the team
- Develop a baseline knowledge in all our design disciplines and deep expertise in your product's problem areas
- Connect with users and understanding their problems and current pain-points
What you'll need:
- Experience in a Saas or enterprise environment or one comparable
- Responsible for the performance management and career growth of one or more reports on a product design team
- Passion for improving User Experiences at scale while supporting business objectives with the ability to help measure those improvements via both quantitative and qualitative methods
- Proven track record for solving difficult UX design problems and simplifying complex workflows to shape intuitive and delightful interfaces for customers
- Care deeply about technical, scalable, and user-centric models of design
- Excellent communication skills with strong analytical abilities, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills with the ability to work well across a multi-disciplinary team
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.