I'm Noah Kagan and was #30 at Facebook, #4 at Mint, and now Chief Sumo at Sumo Group.
Recently, I’m having a TON of fun making videos and growing our YouTube channel.
We also just hit 100K subscribers (check it out here).
I believe YouTube will be the #1 employer of the future. It already is creating so many unique jobs and ways to make money (hint: How Mr Beast Makes $97,529,400 a Year From YouTube).
So I’m doubling down on YouTube.
And now hiring for a Marketing Associate to help us become the #1 business channel on YouTube.
What’s in it for you?
- Access to amazing people
- Improve your marketing skills
- I’m FUN (right?)
- Money (obviously)
- Unique exposure inside of an 8-figure organization
Qualifications & Skills
- Reliable and have a positive attitude
- VERY organized and proactive. You make things better without being asked.
- A great writer with attention to detail. You’re familiar with content marketing.
- Analytical and a quick learner (bonus if you’re experienced with YouTube)
- Video Production: come up with unique video ideas and create research outlines for video scripts based on repeatable templates.
- Titles & Thumbnails: help create EPIC titles (and thumbnail concepts) to boost CTR (click-through rate)
- Data-Driven Analytics: own and update our core KPI metrics weekly.
- YouTube Optimization: upload videos, create bookmarks, update descriptions/end cards/ comments
- Email Marketing: help set up and draft content for weekly emails.
- Podcast & Blog: post descriptions and show notes.
- Collabs and Community: help setup/fulfill fun giveaways. Help come up with collab ideas.
- Social Media Marketing: tons of opportunities here to help dominate other socials.
Simply put, this is NOT your average opportunity. You’ll work directly with me and our small/amazing team. You’ll learn a TON and have fun along the way. Need to be impressive to join though.
This is a full-time position. If selected we’ll start with a short trial period of a few weeks. Then go full-time. Open for remote locations as well.
To start the application... Email Mitchell@okdork.com with the exact subject “Let’s Go” AND a link to your Linkedin (Note: use this format www.linkedin.com/in/mitchelllandoncohen).