Founding Growth Marketing Lead
Location: New York, NY or Remote in the US
Hellosaurus is reinventing children’s programming for touchscreen audiences with the most advanced interactive video platform ever built for kids. We give creators the tools to make and distribute incredible shows you can play.
We are a small team based in New York City and have worked on companies like HQ Trivia, Toca Boca, Google, Apple, and Sesame Street. We are backed by top investors, and Hellosaurus was a member of Y Combinator's YC20 summer batch (TechCrunch named Hellosaurus one of the top startups in the batch).
We are looking to grow our founding team with folks who are passionate about building magical technological experiences that make kids feel active, smart, and powerful, all while having fun.
About the role.
We’re looking for a creative, self-starting Founding Growth Marketing Lead who will design a scalable growth marketing program from the ground up, managing all family acquisition and outreach, brand strategy, as well as organic and paid social media.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Plan and execute the initial go-to-market plan for Hellosaurus.
- Implement family growth and engagement strategies across multiple channels, including paid campaigns, social media, original content production, and press.
- Identify and lead strategic partnerships to drive user acquisition.
- Oversee and manage all family communication channels, including email, social and push messaging.
- Own experimental marketing channel development, optimizing metrics like conversion rate, LTV, CAC, and ROAS and budgeting effectively.
The role is meant to be full time but it is possible to start on a more flexible contract, if desired.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in growth strategy, branding, social media management and/or in related marketing roles. Experience doing so at a tech software startup is a plus.
- Experience in the kid's media, early childhood education, and/or family-focused product space(s) is also a huge plus.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment and a desire to wear many hats.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; Analytical and detail oriented.
How to apply.
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include the role's title in your subject line.
- Please include any materials that will help us get to know you better (e.g. resume, LinkedIn profile, GitHub, portfolio).