Are we right for you?
Having recently secured Series A funding, we’re now looking for a MSP Sales Lead to grow and capitalize on our existing relationships with MSP partners in the EMEA & Benelux regions. You’ll be joining us at a key time of growth, and the progress we make now is instrumental to our growth over the next 2 years (and beyond).
This is a key strategic hire for us and as a result, we’re being somewhat exclusive about the experience we’re looking for. To make things easier, we thought we’d specify what we’re looking for in our ideal candidate:
- 5+ years experience in a Senior role building MSP partnerships and driving sales.
- You understand the business of global MSP’s and have experience in driving leads and optimising sell-to, sell-with and sell-through co-sales strategies.
- Experience optimising and developing existing MSP partner relationships and acquiring new partners.
- You have developed, implemented or ran successful MSP outreach and sales programs and could replicate this at HappySignals.
If this sounds like you then please read on...
Who we are
HappySignals helps enterprise leaders focus on making their employees happier and more productive - more smiles and less time wasted. We're a SaaS product that integrates into world leading ITSM tools, helping organisations to develop their employee experience of internal support services such as IT, HR and Finance. We work with companies such as Fujitsu, CapGemini, Campari, Avanti West Coast and Equinor to change their culture to be more open, data-driven and outcome focused. Our customers have been able to make employees happier and increase their productivity by 26%. This is why we exist.
What we offer
We’re a fun, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and our team thrive around creativity and excitement. Having secured Series A funding, this is a fantastic opportunity to join our company at a time of exciting growth. Although with a mature client base we are small and agile with a start-up mentality which means we try, we fail, we learn and then we succeed. As an early member of our team, you’ll be instrumental in achieving our next period of growth and the only limiting factor to your success will be your motivation and desire to succeed.
At HappySignals we want everybody to feel part of the team and whilst you'll be working from home, you’ll be joining an open and equal environment with a weekly virtual team and company socials and a Finnish focus on work/life balance. There will also be opportunities to travel post Covid-19.
What will the MSP Sales Lead(EMEA) be responsible for at HappySignals?
- Responsible for end to end opportunity management and revenue delivery by selling HappySignals to MSP’s.
- Working with MSP partners to embed our solution into their MSP Service Offerings and supporting our MSP partners to drive the HappySignals MSP revenue stream.
- Building an MSP partner program for HappySignals, supported by the customer success and marketing teams, to develop replicable sales with these partners
- Driving MSP partner contribution to HappySignals revenue to establish this channel as our major market sector.
- Drive leads and co-sales (sell-to, sell-with and sell-through) and co-success of our selected global MSP’s (Current partners include Capgemini and Fujitsu).
- Establish mutually beneficial relationships with key personnel in partner accounts.
- Planning and executing joint marketing programs with MSP partners to drive demand for HappySignals solutions.
What are some other qualities we’d like our MSP Sales Lead to have?
- Demonstrated success in selling to MSPs, establishing and developing partner ecosystems.
- Experienced in proactively managing pipeline: qualifying deals, growing opportunities, understanding support needs, estimating close dates
- A proven track record of meeting sales targets and quotas. This role has a year 1 target of £500k - experience working to similar targets is advantageous.
- You want to join a start-up and become part of the inner circle of an organisation.
- You’re persistent and pragmatic. You’re happy to tell us when you think we should change/improve and are also adaptable to change.
- You’re results driven and have a strong ability to persuade customers to adopt your vision.
- You value collaboration and are able to cooperate with people from all walks of life.
Being a progressive Finnish start-up and launching we offer the ability to work from anywhere within the European timezones, a competitive salary, top benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
If you have any questions we've not covered about the role, what it's like to work for HappySignals, or our recruitment process please email Ella Campbell (ella.campbell(at)happysignals.com).
HappySignals is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics. Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability.