Envision Healthcare is a multispecialty physician group and practice management company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence, and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.
We at Envision Physician Services (“Envision”) have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations Coordinator to join our ENVOY team based in Parsippany, NJ.
This is a remote position, allowing the Operations Coordinator to be based anywhere in the country.
The ENVOY team consists of the finest clinicians, put together to travel to new and current client sites nationwide, ensuring continuity of high-quality patient care for transitional change and organic growth. The physician-led ENVOY team was developed by physicians for clinicians, to meet the demands of clients and the employment and lifestyle needs of our providers.
ENVOY provides full-time, part-time, and internal Locums employment that offers clinicians flexible, equitable scheduling from day one. ENVOY recruits physicians and advanced practice providers to work at sites throughout the U.S. Our credentialing team assists clinicians with meeting all onboarding requirements to support a smooth assimilation into care teams at each site.
The Operations Coordinator will support all internal contingent labor onboarding, scheduling, and communication under the aligned Operations Manager in the region. The Operations Coordinator will initiate and operationalize support functions for clinicians on assignment; functions include on-boarding, credentialing support, scheduling, confirmation letters, travel, and reporting. The Operations Coordinator is instrumental in developing relationships in order to provide indispensable administrative support for the operations team.
This individual will collaborate with our Operations Managers, Recruiters, Credentialing, and Scheduling to ensure enterprise schedules are filled, locum rates are verified and confirmed, and candidate assignments are successful. The Coordinator will support internal scheduling, collaborating with recruitment and Associate Vendor Coordinators to gather candidate availability, verify credentialing timelines prior to first start, and support ongoing scheduling and extensions for assignments and deployment.
- Collaborate and support Operations Manager on program initiatives and objectives.
- Interact with Clinicians, Clinical Recruiters, and Operations Managers to meet clinician demand for scheduling, supporting Envision scheduling needs and providing coverage solutions.
- Keep locum clinicians apprised of schedule status on a regular basis, engaging their support as needed.
- Educate clinicians on scheduling protocols and guidelines. Develop strong relationships with clinicians communicating via phone, text, and email to understand their needs and gain commitments to fill needed shifts.
- Facilitate communication with clinicians regarding payroll, scheduling, credentialing, and overall expectation.
- Provide concierge-level customer service for onboarding and enrolled physicians.
- Oversee contracting with clinicians (ensuring proper CRF’s, rate adherence, contract entities, etc.)
- Facilitate communication to Operating Unit leadership for facility receiving newly deployed candidate.
- Coordinate and communicate clinician expectations through administrative support regarding shifts, confirmation letters, travel coordination, housing, and transportation.
- Create and distribute all Confirmation letters as needed. Following up on signature approvals and making any changes requested as needed.
- Update and adjust locum hours on various excel logs and trackers, ensuring confirmed hours are listed accurately for forecasting and financial reporting.
- Support and collaborate with the Operations Manager to communicate with Scheduling, Credentialing, and Recruiting Leads of each RSC, to monitor and report out on deployment plan, credentialing status of candidates and recruitment efforts for internal resources.
- Support the monthly Operations meetings by providing various reports including credentialing and recruitment status, deployment, and monthly performance; inclusive of internal and external locums.
- Produce productivity and quality metrics for deployment program as requested.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, flexibility and a positive approach to problem solving within our fast-paced environment.
- Facilitate meetings; including scheduling and taking minutes.
- Update Email Distribution for region of service, the National State License Tracker, and EE ID#s on the National List as necessary.
- Submit Concur travel profile forms and add as delegate for all clinicians.
- Request Licenses and DEAs as needed with One Source and submit License Invoices and check requests.
- Adhere to Information Security Policies and ensure that Envision is as secure as possible;
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and 3 or more years of related experience
- BA/BS Degree preferred.
- VMS knowledge preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite; Excel required
- Scheduling software experience
- VMS (Vendor Management System)
- Internet navigation
- Automated Signature programs (e.g. DocuSign)
- Must be comfortable in a work-from-home environment;
- Must meet company basic standards for working remotely.
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.