WHO WE ARE
Global Expansion is a rapidly growing company which specializes in enabling remote work globally. Our clients use us to hire their talent anywhere in the world easily and compliantly.
We currently have an opening for a Performance Marketing Strategist. Come be a part of this exciting young company! Our rapidly growing company is looking for a super-organized, highly driven, and strategic individual to manage and drive our ambitious content strategy, to support our pipeline and lead generation programs.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Our paid media strategy is central to our overall lead generation marketing and supports the sales pipeline. This role requires an experienced, ambitious, driven and creative individual, who can collaborate to build best-in-class B2B marketing strategy. This is a brand-new role and brings a real opportunity to make a difference and contribute and shape our marketing output.
We anticipate that the suitable candidate will bring 6+ years’ experience producing B2B digital campaigns that deliver leads. Experience utilizing Metadata is a plus. Will train the right person on Metadata!!!
This role is perfect for a B2B marketer ready for an exciting new challenge in a rapidly growing company. This is very much a hands-on, fast-paced role and you’ll be empowered to make a significant impact on demand generation by working with the wider team, planning and executing campaigns that drive engagement, pipeline generation and sales. Perfect role for those looking for growth opportunities!
- Manage and create high-performing paid media campaigns that include, but are not limited to direct response driven ads, pay-per-click advertising, programmatic, account based marketing initiatives, display and retargeting ads
- Design, implement and monitor the lead capture process and result including landing pages, forms, etc.
- Non-stop optimization and testing
- Proactive campaign management and optimization for all existing campaigns, with a data driven approach for creating profitable results as it pertains to our user, demo and revenue goals.
- Reporting and analytics, combining results realized from platforms, combined with trackable results
- Collaborate with marketing and cross-functional teams to create innovative marketing solutions as well as ensure best in class practices that are consistent and aligned with all other initiatives
- End to end management of performance marketing activity across Paid Search and Paid Social channels.
- Develop test and learn initiatives across paid search and social and other emerging paid media platforms
- Ensure budget is spent across performance channels efficiently.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to go beyond the basic project/job description
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and accuracy when carrying out work
- Work under pressure and, in some instances, within short deadlines
- Stay on top of the latest digital marketing technologies and platforms
- Research and build out audience profiles
- 2+ years of paid media experience
- 2+ years google ads campaigns
- 2+ years Facebook ads campaigns
- 2+ years LinkedIn ads campaigns
- 2+ years B2B campaigns experience
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- Highly analytical
- Proficient in Google Docs/Sheets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Expertise in Adobe design products a plus
WHAT WE WILL GIVE BACK
- Great salary and benefits – Highly competitive salaries! We get enterprise-class benefits through ADP. 401K with company match.
- Great people – We only hire the best. That means you're working with the best.
- Great culture – we have happy employees and we do what it takes to keep it that way.