Design the next generation of consumer experiences for PepsiCo’s eCommerce team and help define our internationalization design strategy.
Our team at PepsiCo eCommerce works with cutting-edge technology to build our own tech-stack and experiences from scratch. We’re looking for an experienced Principal Designer to join the PepsiCo eComm Product and Design team. You will be responsible for taking the lead on creating the best UX and UI designs for D2C and B2B experiences, collaborating with stakeholders directly to meet their needs, and creating user-friendly wireframes and prototypes.
This position reports to the Product Design Director for the eComm team, collaborates closely with our engineering and product leads, and is based out of NYC location. The role can be based out of our eCommerce Tech Hub in NYC/SF/Bay Area or remote across US.
We’ve been laser focused on winning in the marketplace, developing and executing direct-to-consumer experiences like PantryShop.com, Hilolife.com, Healthwarrior.com and MountainDewRise.com. At PepsiCo, we leverage a combination of technology, insights, resources and inventory to quickly meet consumers' evolving needs, with $3 billion in retail sales and growing.
With a team of more than 250 associates and offices in Manhattan, Chicago, Plano, and Silicon Valley, we’re unleashing the full potential of automation, data science, and machine learning to challenge the way snacks and beverages are sold every day.
Who you are:
- A seasoned designer with relentlessly high standards and deep operational knowledge and expertise in UX and product design
- A master of craft – demonstrating best-in-class design vision through pixel-perfect visual design and interactive prototyping
- An effective communicator and digital storyteller who can work directly with stakeholders to concept and ideate effective design solutions
- A systems thinker who is able to understand user need and business objectives, and share that vision through intuitive and performant user interfaces
- A product owner who can drive product from early vision to launch
- 7+ years of relevant design experience
- Demonstrable fluency with Figma, Sketch or similar tooling
- Knowledge of design thinking practices
- Humble and highly motivated to ship high-craft digital experiences
- Ability to articulate intentionality behind design decisions
- Experience designing for accessibility and audiences. Experience designing for international markets a plus.
- Proven experience as design leader with ability to direct others through creative process
- Degree in design, computer science, human factors or equivalent work experience
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement