Chicago, IL, or Remote
InfoArmor provides industry-leading employee identity protection and advanced threat intelligence that enable its clients to combat an ever-changing cyber threat landscape. Our headquarters is in Scottsdale, Arizona. We are passionate about our culture and offer team members rewarding opportunities in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, innovative, detail-oriented Production Artist for a full-time, in-house position within our talented, tight-knit creative and content team. This person will produce engaging, high-quality assets in a highly collaborative, fast-paced creative environment. The Production Artist will be responsible for rendering concepts for various formats including digital campaigns, collateral, presentations, and web pages — with a strong emphasis on editing video and 4D/multimedia assets. This position will report directly to the Head of Creative and Content and will support the Senior Design Lead with an opportunity to collaborate with team members of all levels.
This is a hands-on position on a high-performing team that requires a flexible work style with a focus on maintaining creative excellence. Experience with or passion for working with remote teams is essential.
• See projects through production for a variety of channels (interactive, email, social, print, etc.)
• Edit high-quality videos for multiple audiences (product demos, tutorials, testimonials, fun shorts); independently shoot and produce videos as needed
• Handle multiple projects simultaneously and hit deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Maintain brand integrity and help set the vision and evolution of our brand(s)
• Collaborate with a wide range of cross-functional partners, including channels with a diverse array of priorities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Extensive experience editing videos and/or animation; as well as a passion for producing and shooting videos
• Solid visual design skills with a deep understanding of layout and typography
• Extensive working knowledge of design and video software such as Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Premiere, and Final Cut
• Passion for creativity, beautiful design and multimedia content, and a great sense of humor
• Outstanding project management skills
• This position has no supervisor responsibility.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Fine Art, Marketing, Communications or Journalism
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
• 6+ years of experience in an agency or in-house design/creative, production or video department
• A strong portfolio that demonstrates expertise in executing across a variety of media
• A love of learning and sharing with others, and a continuous growth mindset
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; The employee must occasionally lift or move up to 20 pounds.
InfoArmor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.