Personalized immunotherapies are the future of the fight against cancer, and IsoPlexis (www.isoplexis.com) is Making the Difference in enabling the lofty goal of employing immunotherapies to combat our toughest diseases. Our integrated systems, named #1 Innovation by Scientist Magazine & World-Leading Design by Red Dot, are changing cancer research by connecting biological readouts to what is actually happening in patients. Our game changing hardware technologies, originally from Cal Tech and Yale, combined with our next generation software and data visualizations, are powered by our amazing R&D team and used throughout the world. We work with a growing list of leading researchers who are publishing findings that connect our readouts to what is truly happening in patients, and that excites & drives all of us to do more! If you like working at the intersection of biological sciences and healthcare, and you enjoy intellectually challenging yet fulfilling projects, give us a call. Our fast growing, 125+ person team has a sense of integrity, energy, and urgency to ‘make things happen’ in our collective careers and in the broader world, and we look forward to talking.
- Perform product trainings, application studies, and technical presentations
- Help to identify areas and opportunities for expansion or rationalization of new product area strategies to achieve success across product lines.
· Work cross functionally as part of a team with R&D, Development, Marketing, Sales, and Operations on all matters related to assigned products.
- Lead competitive intelligence research related to pricing, features, validation, and more
- Continuously monitor performance of product line through product lifecycle
- Develop short- and long-term goals to achieve overall success of product line
- Collaborate with Sales team to generate new and grow current business
- Conduct on-going market analysis to identify consumer, competition and product technology trends relevant to assigned products.
- Interface with customers, engineering, customer service, marketing, production and sales to determine direction of product
- Assist with the generation of required sales collateral and service support material
- Develop training programs for new and existing sales channels
- Participate in the developing sales strategies
- B.S. Degree in biology
- 3 - 5 years hands on R&D experience in the Biotechnology industry
- 1 – 2 years product management experience in Life Science industry
- Experience making presentations to customers and training others
- High self-motivation, the ability to work independently thereby requiring minimal supervision
- Proven ability to work in team environment
- Ability to successfully prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to handle interruptions and adjust to quick changes in priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, oral and written communication skills
ISOPLEXIS is only considering applicants who have valid authorization to work in the U.S., in this position, for the Company. ISOPLEXIS does not sponsor employment-based visas for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $37.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- life science: 1 year (Required)
- R&D: 3 years (Preferred)
- Product Management: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19
- 30+ days ago
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.