First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
• Caring – We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
• Ownership – We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
• Respect – We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
• Empowerment – We embrace a culture that supports everyone’s ability to contribute and lead.
Here is what it would mean for you in the Product Manager role.
- You’ll execute on the mission and vision by ensuring our strategic goals are supported by our products. You’ll spend time in the field, especially with users, to set the long-term vision for offerings that solve meaningful problems for our customers. You’ll work as the key conduit between our externally facing teams and our internally facing development teams to champion the voice of our users and customers.
- You’ll work with our Sales, Marketing, and Delivery teams to engage with customers on their strategic objectives. You’ll regularly conduct customer and market research to help inform our current and future product investments.
- Your typical day will include researching the competitive landscape, gathering user and customer feedback, writing epics, and working with Sales and Marketing to communicate and measure the impact for your product areas. You’ll work with your Agile team and your manager to quarterback Kyruus-wide customer discovery, validation, and creation efforts.
- You’ll define the “why” and the “what” of product decisions. You’ll then work with the Agile team to define the “how” of the product.
- You’ll lead effective brainstorming sessions with other stakeholders on our products. You’ll translate ideas into Epics and break them down into Stories.
- You’ll write acceptance criteria and refine requirements based on the Epics. You’ll contribute to release notes and presentations on your product areas.
- You’ll support Sales and existing customer conversations. You’ll assist Delivery with conducting training on new products and gathering feedback.
- You’ll report to the Director, Product Management in the Product Management department within the R&D - Product division.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 2-5 years experience in enterprise, Saas, and/or healthcare product management to:
- Ask the right questions of, and listen actively, to our users, our customers, the market, and our internal teams.
- Help negotiate and identify priorities, trade offs, and timelines for your Agile team.
- Connect business goals to product roadmap goals, and vice versa.
You’ll use your communication and problem-solving skills to:
- Leverage your agile team to get things done, get them done well, and celebrate them when they do.
- Build a shared vision and enthusiasm with our customers and internal teams.
- Create an inclusive environment where your peers feel motivated to succeed.
Empowerment: How You'll Know You're Succeeding
- You maintain a keen awareness of our competitive landscape in the marketplace.
- You visit customers and conduct market research regularly.
- You help define, measure, and evangelize the value and ROI for each product area in your portfolio. You connect it all through analytics.
Where You'll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Product Manager role can move in a more linear career path to a Senior Product Manager. From there, you can advance to a Principal Product Manager position.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.