What is WithMe, Inc?
WithMe, Inc. delivers convenient technology-powered solutions to clients and their guests, everywhere. We are a fast-growing team of industry experts, innovators, and creators that are passionate about providing convenient services that change the way people work and live. On the forefront of innovation, we’re a remote first company that emphasizes a healthy work/life balance, to let you do your best work with us. We are profitable, rapidly growing, operating in all 50 states, and are ranked as one of the top 700 fastest-growing private companies in the United States, by the 2021 Inc. 5000 list.
Meet Our Brands:
PrintWIthMe makes printing convenient for everyone, everywhere. We’re an automated printing solution found nationwide in coffee shops, co-working spaces, and multifamily locations.
SipWithMe is specialty coffee made simple. Our mission is to provide an innovative and cost-effective automated coffee solution for multifamily, coworking, and other business verticals.
What will you do at WithMe, Inc?
Are you interested in using your skills to translate the company vision into product roadmap to meet strategic goals? If so, WithMe, Inc. is seeking a Product Manager like you.
WithMe, Inc. is looking for a proactive and detail-oriented Product Manager to help us get to the next level of growth. This opportunity gives you the chance to be part of a high growth, technology-driven company that is quickly scaling, and rapidly growing your skill set while driving results.
This role will report to the CEO. This is a remote/ work-from-home position.
- Translating company vision into a product roadmap that helps the company meet its ambitious strategic goals
- Conducting and synthesizing various sources of research (user research, stakeholder interviews, competitive feature analysis, data analysis) to inform our product roadmap
- Writing user stories that clearly define features to be built by our engineers
- Owning product development plan of both user-facing applications as well as internal tools for our operations, support, marketing, and sales teams
- Prioritizing user stories in each week-long sprint, working cross-functionally with business department heads to prioritize work
- Conducting thorough QA and User Acceptance Testing of user stories that are delivered by engineers
- Managing our team of freelance UX, UI, visual designers, and copywriters to deliver high-quality specifications for our front-end engineering team
- Managing internal product launch with a cross-functional stakeholder team: timing, action plan, risk analysis, internal communication tool kit
- Acting as subject matter authority/ go-to person for one or more product areas
- Leading the coordination efforts to develop objectives and key results for the technology team
Who Are You?
The Product Manager will play a key role in helping the organization scale our product portfolio. Qualified candidates will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in product management or similar role
- Experience within the software development lifecycle experience is preferred, but not required
- Proficiency in SQL is preferred, but not required
- Experience with wireframing/UI design tools is preferred
Experience with Atlassian products Jira, Trello, or similar tools is preferred