Who We Are:
Thought Industries offers a fully comprehensive SaaS product that allows you to build, manage, and deliver online content with ease across our customer’s learning and training ecosystems from a single platform. Our platform offers the ability for our customers to fully white-label your learning site delivered from our customers domain. Our Product Team is looking for a full time Product Manager to help us build out and design our SaaS Learning Business Platform.
What You’ll Do:
- As the Product Manager overseeing our E-commerce and Reporting functionality for our platform you will help develop new product and feature concepts, bring them to market, and ensure they continue to delight customers within your area of focus. To ensure the continued delivery of a market leading product you will be expected to:
- Maintain full product ownership and oversight of the following core product features to the Thought Industries platform: in-platform e-commerce configuration; in-platform reporting; client licensing; native localization capabilities; user and user role management.
- Oversee the project queue and own the backlog of tickets for platform and data engineers focused aligned to your product development pod.
- Leverage your analytical skills to make product decisions around implementation on defined product feature-sets.
- Understand the needs of the market and existing clients for the feature sets you have been assigned to in order to ensure we are building the right thing at the right time.
- Become a product expert, using that knowledge to develop and validate acceptance criteria and development requirements through customer data, feedback and competitive intelligence.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineering and quality assurance to establish, test, and execute against feature requirements and acceptance criteria to ensure the best customer experience.
- Assess the validity, level of effort and cost associated with new feature-set ideas and requests.
- Assist our quality assurance team by answering any questions regarding intended functionality as well as filing any additional requirements and changes post development that may come up during the testing process.
- Manage user acceptance or beta testing process when necessary for owned product features.
- Provide Product Marketing with pre and post release support to ensure they are able to clearly train and market functionality and its value to our sales organization following major releases.
- Occasionally engage with both customers and customer facing teams to collect feedback as well as provide product support and insight at a high level.
Who You Are:
- You have experience as a Product Manager or Product Associate.
- You're self motivated and excited to join a fast-paced, creative team.
- You are excited about helping shape and adapt process and structure changes to a rapidly scaling Product Management team.
- You have the demonstrated ability to produce exceptional work both in an independent and collaborative environment.
- You view yourself as being thorough and strategic when approaching problems and are passionate about solving them.
- You have some hands on experience working with wireframing and design tools like Sketch, Figma or Balsamiq.
- You have worked with and organized projects within project management tools like Airtable, Jira or Smart Sheets.
- You might have some prior experience working at a SaaS company (preferred but not required!).
About Thought Industries:
Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Thought Industries is one of the world’s fastest-growing online learning companies in the U.S. We are helping consumer brands and for-profit learning organizations change how they build, deploy and grow online learning businesses. Today, hundreds of customers and brands are using the Thought Industries’ Learning Business Platform to transform the way they reach, teach, and engage audiences.
We are a growing, well-funded technology company, with a talented team and a clear vision. This is a unique opportunity to take a lead role at an exciting SaaS software company with a robust cloud-based platform. We hire talented people who are self-motivated and team orientated. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.