Concentra Analytics is a fast-growth SaaS company with award-winning software platforms and services that enable businesses to capture, manage, and analyse data to improve their operations and execute strategies more effectively.
At our flagship company, orgvue, we help organizations to confidently adapt to whatever change in the business world is going on. Our organisational design and planning platform is a SaaS solution which gives businesses unrivalled clarity on what is really going on within their organisations and lets them use this knowledge to shape the workforce and the work they do to succeed. We do this by giving our clients data driven insight and showing the connections between the business strategy, the work being done and the people doing it, so they can make confident decisions on getting the right people doing the right things at the right time.
This is an exciting time to join orgvue. The business is experiencing double-digit growth year over year and is now investing heavily in the Marketing and Sales function to continue driving that growth as we ascend to new heights in 2021.
About the role
orgvue is looking for a driven product marketer to enable the go-to-market programme of our flagship SaaS product globally. You will be responsible for making orgvue “fly-off the shelf” and will be the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics that drive success in sales and marketing and achieve results. You will know our client’s buying teams, what motivates them, challenges them, who and how they influence the buying process. You will be an expert on market trends and our competitors, and you will use this knowledge to bring to market compelling differentiated value propositions and messaging. With the support of the Head of Product Marketing, the Product Management and Marketing teams, you will create meaningful, digestible sales toolkits and client facing materials that clearly articulate the value of working with orgvue.
This is a high-profile role that requires energy, a collaborative can-do approach and an absolute focus on doing what drives our business forwards.
- Be the expert on our buyers, who they are, how they buy and who they influence in the buying process
- Become the internal voice of our clients, their challenges, and the problems we solve for them.
- Understand and document our buyer journeys, including where they get information, and the what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive our go-to-market assets and plans based on what you learn
- Know our competition, how they are positioned and how we should react
Create compelling go-to-market tools
- Collaborate with Product Management, Sales, Marketing and Sales Enablement colleagues to develop solutions and positioning that resonates with our target buyer personas and accelerates the buying process
- Own the development of collateral, marketing content and sales tools, with the support of Marketing colleagues, in line with the messaging that drives sales and client retention
- Plan the launches of new product features and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Communicate, evangelise and drive Sales engagement of collateral and tools through enablement platforms, L&D activity and direct communication including sales meetings, newsletters and other tools like Teams
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years marketing, product marketing or product management with demonstrably keen business acumen
- Experience in a high growth, fast-paced, SaaS company ideally in the HR marketplace
- A firm customer champion, obsessed with living in the minds of our clients
- Strong sales-facing written and verbal communication skills. Able to confidently present to senior groups with a proven record of supporting sales to meet and exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Experience with sales enablement, CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Superb leadership, communication, cross-functional team collaboration and project management skills
- A dual-minded approach: highly creative and an excellent writer but also process-driven
- Must have high energy, passion and a positive can-do attitude
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Season ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
Currently we are all remote but when in the office:
- Central Location
- Showers & Bike Parking
- Great coffee from our Barista machine
- Table tennis & Pool
- Weekly Social events