What we need:
Close your eyes and imagine this. You work for the company that develops the Easy Button. Yes, that Easy Button. The red one. The Easy Button is a game-changer. It saves household brands millions of dollars and countless hours a year. It’s got a small, but loud and rapidly growing community of “Easy Button Heads” championing its transformational business impact within world-class companies. The Easy Button is about to go BIG. But here’s the problem: A huge chunk of the Easy Button market is crowded by the Super Sucky Complex Lever, which is super sucky and complex (but popular, well-funded, and massive). Your job is to create the messaging, define the positioning, and develop the programs that swell the ranks of EB Heads and wipe the Super Sucky Complex Lever off the map. This is not an analogy. But the names have been changed to protect the innocent.
Who you’ll work with:
Robert Hilson, VP of Marketing. Check out this short video to learn about me and the team. You’ll also work with the best sales, marketing, and customer success people in the biz.
What you’ll do:
- Develop messaging, collateral, and campaigns that reflect the voice of key customer personas and resonate with ideal customer profiles.
- Produce content across channels that clearly articulates Logikcull’s undeniable business impact, such as ROI calculators, case studies, product webinars, release notes, and RFP templates.
- Own ideation, storytelling, and promotion for quarterly product launch events.
- Work cross-functionally to bring new features and products to market, uncovering powerful new use cases, customer success stories, and new audiences along the way.
- Develop the killsheets, battle cards, and other warlike materials to equip the GTM organization to competitively differentiate in hand-to-hand combat.
What we’re looking for (you!):
- Amazingly creative storyteller who communicates naturally across platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to produce persuasive multi-channel content for enterprise SaaS.
- Demonstrated ability (and desire!) to work with product, sales, and customer success to define messaging and positioning for new features/products, and bring them to market.
- Experience defining the KPIs and metrics that show the value of product marketing.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple projects and deadlines.
- Legaltech experience or familiarity a strong plus.
Why us? 😍
Join for the amazingly talented and kind people. Stay for the massive customer and market impact. Read what our employees & customers have to say, and be sure to watch this quick explainer video. We're 100% remote/distributed, and staying that way! Our benefits are best in class. And our perks, including $1k/year for WFW (Work From Wherever), company off-sites (see photos), half-day Fridays, and killer SWAG make working @ Logikcull even better.
Logikcull is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military, and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.