Our mission at Wrapbook is to increase the prosperity of the project economy. A significant shift has occurred within the workforce recently and 50M Americans are now engaged in freelance or project-based work. The popularity of project based employment has introduced flexibility for both employers and employees but also added complexities from a compensation and administrative standpoint. Our vertical fintech platform enables companies to seamlessly onboard, pay and insure their workforces.
We’re building the best product for the entertainment industry, but operate in a 50B market and have big goals we want to achieve. With legacy competition slow to react and over $30M raised from Andreessen Horowitz, Equal Ventures, Uncork Capital, Jeffrey Katzenberg and CAA co-founder Michael Ovitz, we are at an exciting stage of growth and there isn’t a better time to join!
The Opportunity - Product Marketing Manager (Remote - USA/CANADA)
We’re looking for our first dedicated PMM to help build the product marketing function, reporting to the CMO/Co-Founder. You are an effective communicator and excellent writer. Your work will be primarily focused on Product Marketing of our SaaS product for production companies and helping us expand to new categories of production companies (i.e. film and television). But given the three-sided nature of our business (workers, production companies, unions), you will need to understand all three audiences deeply and our opportunity to accelerate network effects. You’ll also become a Wrapbook product expert, refine and articulate our positioning and messaging, and determine the best ways to reach our audiences with the right messages.
You’ll work cross-functionally to enable the Sales & Customer Success teams to communicate effectively with our audience. And you’ll communicate customer feedback back to the product team to help shape the roadmap. You will also work closely with our small but growing team of marketers whether developing a launch & channels strategy or refining the website to hit qualified lead goals.
What You'll Do:
- Product Marketing Strategy: Research our product, existing customers, and target audience and set goals and priorities accordingly.
- Positioning & Messaging: Evolve our audience and competitive analysis, positioning frameworks, and messaging as we launch new products and move into new markets.
- Product Launch Planning & Execution: Set positioning and messaging, channel strategy, and goals for all launches, working cross-functionally.
- Enablement: We have a top-down sales motion targeting mid-market companies. You’ll make sure the sales and CS teams are enabled to drive revenue.
- ABM & Lifecycle Marketing: Collaborate with growth marketing to communicate the right message.
- Partnerships & Customer Marketing: Develop relationships with customers and partners, including unions, organizations like AICP, and technology partners.
- Audience Expansion & Segmentation: As we grow, we’ll expand beyond production companies and will need a clear framework for how we effectively test and scale our marketing efforts to new audiences.
- Website: You’ll collaborate with the marketing team to ensure our website reflects what our product does, our positioning and messaging, and our audience’s needs.
- Zoom event management: Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to bring in experts, put on events that add value, and drive leads to sales.
We think you'll be an amazing fit for this position if your application can demonstrate:
- 4-6+ years of marketing experience. The level of this role depends on experience, we are open to PMM or Senior PMM candidates.
- SaaS or marketplace experience: You’ve worked at a B2B startup, preferably with a top-down sales model. Early or growth stage startup (Seed-Series C) experience preferred.
- Industry experience and/or passion for our mission to help increase the prosperity of the project economy, starting with production.
- Breadth in all areas of product marketing, with core competencies in audience analysis, writing & messaging, launch management, and enablement.
- Strong writing abilities: You understand how to effectively communicate about both features and benefits of a product and set messaging guidelines the whole company can use and can share examples of blog posts, web content, and enablement content you’ve created.
- Launch experience: You can point to product launches and/or campaigns you’ve executed, including messaging, channel strategy, goals and results and have previously improved a product launch process.
- High quality bar. You've developed marketing strategies and tactics that put the customer first and understand how to hit revenue goals at the same time.
- Experimentation mindset. You don’t just follow playbooks based on other companies you’ve worked at, you understand the importance of learning about our customers and business model and adapting what you’ve done before.
- Strategic and scrappy: As an early-stage company, we are still building out our story and marketing function, you should be excited about the opportunity to get in on the ground floor. You’ll be hands on building and executing, but you’ll also need to set strategy and shape our product marketing function.
Why Join Us
At Wrapbook, creativity meets technology — and not just in the product.
In addition to a competitive salary and all the benefits you can expect from a fast-growing technology company, you’ll get access to a team of creative problem solvers and the chance to see your contributions make large impacts. Benefits include:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Work from anywhere in Canada and USA
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Up to $1500 towards IT set up for your home
- Up to 4% matching RRSP / 401K
- Learning and Development Allowance
- $150 Monthly Life Style Benefits
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Wrapbook pledges to be a harassment- and discrimination-free space for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race, religion, or sexual identity or orientation.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our Talent team will be in touch with you shortly!