As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for crafting the messaging and positioning narratives for the cloud product . Reporting into the cloud product leadership, the Product Marketing team is responsible for positioning the unique value of Pluralsight’s cloud product and driving its demand and usage.
You will be a crucial part of creating the cloud product voice, understanding the needs and personas of our buyers and customers, as well as the broader context of the market. Your narrative storytelling should be a key driver in the development and delivery of go-to-market programs focused on creating demand and ensuring customers are getting maximum value from our industry-leading cloud skills development platform. This means ensuring the right message is carefully calibrated to the right audience & persona within the B2C and B2B segments.
What you’ll own:
- Define the positioning and go-to-market messaging and strategies aimed at creating demand, converting leads and driving product engagement..
- Collaborate with Product & Content launch plans with the goal of understanding the customer effects of new product features and content areas.
- Support market segmentation and analysis, and champion buyer personas for the B2C and B2B segments.
- Work closely with the rest of the Product Marketing team to build a consistent product narrative, while developing and delivering personified messaging and assets tailored to our target audience.
- Create messaging for customer facing assets and materials to support the go-to-market initiatives.
- Create messaging for product launches, aligned with customer needs and our unique value proposition
- Partner with the rest of the Product Marketing team to create enablement materials that help sales reps close more deals and CSMs drive product adoption and engagement.
- Work alongside Sr. Product Marketing Manager to develop case studies and work with Marketing to ensure successful development
Experience you’ll need:
- A word guru -- experience developing a strong product voice and persona-specific messaging
- Experience with technical SaaS product(s)
- Exceptional ability to write and create product content; able to write quickly and concisely for non-technical audiences
- Experience working cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success
- Ability to build consensus and articulate program recommendations to senior executives
- Ability to flex between driving close team collaboration and independent problem solving
- Passion for learning and tackling new challenges