Meet Beezy. Beezy is one of the best companies you will ever know.
Founded in 2013, Beezy has been continuously providing a world-class enterprise collaboration solution for Microsoft Office 365. Headquartered in California, our awesome development team can be found both in Barcelona, Madrid and Oporto.
We are looking for a Product Owner who will help Beezy organize, prioritize and assess work for our scrum team.
Your main responsibilities include gathering feature requests and scheduling releases & coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
Ultimately, you'll help us roll-out products that deliver our company's vision.
Your day-to-day looks like:
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Groom and prioritize backlog
- Set sprint goals
- Write acceptance tests
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Keep track of industry trends
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
- Familiarity with agile is a must
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Good organizational skills
Life at Beezy
- Full time position (40 hours) to work with the best in the industry
- Great working atmosphere (come and try)
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility of working from home
- Training budget
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime. Join us!
Beezy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. Beezy complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Beezy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.