McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
Ontada is an oncology technology and insights business dedicated to transforming the fight against cancer. Part of McKesson Corporation, Ontada was founded on the core belief that precise insights – delivered exactly at the point of need – can save more patients’ lives. We connect the full patient journey by combining technologies used by The US Oncology Network and other community oncology providers with real-world data and research relied on by all top 15 global life sciences companies. Our work helps accelerate innovation and power the future of cancer care
We’re looking for a driven, enthusiastic product owner to be part of the team that’s transforming the fight against cancer and improving the lives of more patients. Backed by the strength of a Fortune 7 company, Ontada is an oncology data science and technology business. We specialize in real-world data and evidence generation that accelerates life science research, clinical technologies that support community providers with precise care, and provider engagement channels that enable education and insights.
What You’ll Do:
Advance a portfolio of products that will improve the lives of patients and providers battling cancer. Collaborate with our providers and practice administrators to understand their workflow pain points. You will have responsibility for prioritizing features based on business and user value and collaborating with the product managers and technical teams to define functional requirements and release plans. Maintain ownership of the backlog and work closely with design, engineering and QA to document and deliver solutions. Identify areas of risk and areas that need improvement
- Owns, defines, and executes the roadmap for provider workflows in the core EHR
- Collaborate and work across internal teams (Product, account management, engineering, design, implementation and regulatory) to define requirements for provider clinical products.
- Communicate provider strategy and roadmap to internal stakeholders and clients
- Define business requirements and priorities aligned with roadmap
- Plans, evaluates, and maintains work systems and processes that enable and encourage the best performance from the technology by driving efficient design and innovation
- Educates and provides clinical judgment and nursing expertise on a system level
- Clinical experience and knowledge in oncology.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements, standards and data requirements.
- Agile product management expertise across full product lifecycle.
- Best practice knowledge of interoperability and data standards for health technologies
- Best practice knowledge of data standards that connect providers, patients and health technologies
- Ability to listen to the needs of internal and external stakeholders and translate those needs into marketing leading requirements and product roadmap.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding and listening to team members and fostering a productive team environment
- Resolving and negotiating conflicts or problems with tact, diplomacy and composure
- Handling multiple projects and priorities with organizational and time management skills
- 3 + years’ experience in
- healthcare product management
- 2 + years’ experience in clinical workflows and electronic health records
- 3 + years’ experience in implementation and interfaces standards, management and best practices
- Agile product management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated outstanding communications and customer/ stakeholder management skills
- Excellent ability to build relationships, align and influence diverse stakeholders and achieve outcomes
- Values the opportunity to improve lives of oncology providers and patients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- 4-year degree
- Master preferred
- Nursing or clinical profession preferred
Must be authorized to work in the U.S, now or in the future, without support McKesson.
Relocation is NOT budgeted for this position.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to McKessonTalentAcquisition@mckesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!