We're Aspire, a ServiceTitan company
We're Aspire, the leading SaaS provider for commercial landscaping, snow and ice removal, and janitorial businesses. Recently acquired by ServiceTitan, the world's leading provider of software for the trades, our cloud-based business management system enables contractors to grow their business, streamline operations, provide insights, and ultimately impress their customers. When you join our team, you'll be a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in St. Louis, with an award-winning culture that's been celebrated by the St. Louis Business Journal and Inc. Magazine. Trusted by over 50,000 users across thousands of locations, our software helps clients manage upwards of $4B in revenue. Our new partnership with ServiceTitan will enable us to continue scaling our platform and customer base while maintaining our collaborative, tight-knit culture right here in the heart of St. Louis.
Ready to make your career move?
As a Product Owner, you will work collaboratively with Product Managers, Software Engineers, UX designers and QA analysts to create industry leading capabilities. You'll report directly into the Director of Product Management.
What you'll do:
- Translate vision, features, and requirements into documented solutions, including epics, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Build shared understanding of user stories with cross-functional teams by directly engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with Product Management in the development of release plans and product roadmaps
- Partner with internal stakeholders and clients to articulate and document workflows and related features
- Facilitate solution definition and design with UX and Engineering
- Build, maintain, prioritize, and own the product development backlog
- Support development process, including leading/participating in ceremonies, story/feature acceptance, data analysis, business scenarios for testing
- Support development of user documentation and training materials related to product functionality
- Assist client-facing teams with analysis and explanation of product functionality.
- Advise on client-specific configuration needs
- Assist with investigation of client-reported and internally identified system issues to determine causes and propose solutions
What you'll bring:
- BS in computer science, engineering, or relevant prior work experience
- 3+ years of work experience in business analysis, product management or related field
- Clear communicator & committed collaborator
- Strong problem-solving skills, at both strategic and tactical levels
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong ability with tools including: basic data tools (e.g. excel), wireframing tools (e.g. Miro, Figma, Balsamiq), project/product management tools (e.g. aha!, Jira)
- Ability to present solutions to stakeholders and influence outcomes
- Flexibility to occasional travel
- Experience with field service business is a plus
- Previous experience as a Product Owner in Agile development environment is a plus
- Experience working with offshore delivery teams is a plus
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.