As the Program Manager for Provider Network Experience, you will lead the efforts in formal projects, process improvement, and overall program management for the provider experience. You will support all departmental needs for projects affecting the broader Network Management team as well as assisting in maintaining and managing outbound provider communications. You will be responsible for data analysis, project planning, creating and leading presentations, internal and external communications, and the planning and facilitation of meetings to various audiences to keep projects moving forward and drive outcomes.
In this role you will:
- Support client, digital, and software implementations to improve processes and save costs for the Network Management team including but not limited to: vendor agreements, building out requirements, communication/training plans, end user adoption and reporting requirements.
- Collaborate internally with key stakeholders including operational, clinical, legal, and other departments as needed to support initiatives as defined by senior leadership.
- Schedule and conduct meetings to review all phases of projects with impacted staff. Initiates and sustains communication between staff and end users to ensure mutual understanding and agreement on project requirements. Meets with users to resolve problems as required.
- Communicate and provide feedback to all levels of organization.
- Ensure that productivity, quality and timeliness of all projects are accomplished in accordance with agreed-upon timelines. Makes recommendations on improvements as appropriate.
- Participate and lead cross-functional projects within the organization, as needed. Participate as a committee member on various forums, including but not limited to external document review committee and document approval and policy review.
- Assist with the creation and dissemination of internal and external communication, as needed.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree OR 4+ years of experience with project management, communications, or business management.
- You have experience in the Healthcare industry.
- You are able to manage multiple tasks, be detail oriented, be responsive, and demonstrate critical thinking.
- You are highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
What we offer:
- Salary Range: $70000 - 85000 / year plus bonus incentives.
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental and Vision with HSA Employer Contributions and Dependent Care FSA Employer Match.
- Generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, free on-demand Virtual Fitness Training and more.
- Advancement opportunities, professional skills training, and tuition Reimbursement
- Great culture with a sense of community.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.