We’re TeeTurtle, a rapidly growing eCommerce/consumer products company that creates nerdy toys, games, apparel, and accessories. We are looking for a highly organized Project Manager to work with our Marketing and Sales teams on project execution and workload planning. This role is a full-time, exempt position with no direct supervisory responsibilities.
The ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented and an exceptional communicator. They are able to prioritize projects that have competing timelines and resource contention challenges while keeping all stakeholders updated about progress.
They know how to bring order to chaos and are able to communicate roadblocks quickly and clearly while staying positive and enthusiastic. They take pride in seeing projects moved across the finish line in a timely manner, and perform an effective root cause analysis when projects miss the mark.
- Outline requirements, goals, milestones, dependencies, and timelines for each Marketing and Sales project to assess realistic completion dates and keep projects organized;
- Effectively gather information from stakeholders to anticipate roadblocks and ensure all projects run smoothly;
- Maintain Marketing and Sales project trello boards by creating and assigning cards and due dates for each task to keep the teams organized;
- Work with managers across Marketing and Sales to resolve resource contention challenges and map out workload to ensure each project gets the required attention and time required for successful completion;
- Communicate often about approaching due dates, alerting stakeholders about delays and shifting priorities to get projects done in time;
- Maintain the Product Release Schedule and alert key contributors about approaching due dates to ensure the product development pipeline remains appropriately prioritized;
- Organize product concept requests across the team, then consolidate and present the ideas for review to meet product requirements of all sales channels;
- Serve as a liaison between the Marketing and Sales teams to ensure strategies and project priorities are aligned and communication flows effectively between the two teams;
- Initiate kickoff meetings for large projects and share relevant notes with stakeholders to keep timelines on track and make sure everyone stays informed;
- Hold regular meetings with Marketing and Sales Team managers to identify roadblocks and keep senior leadership informed of issues and delays;
- Initiate lessons learned meetings after large projects and distribute findings to stakeholders in order to streamline future projects;
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience);
- 3+ years of professional experience in project management;
- Understanding of multiple project management methodologies;
- CAPM, PMP, and/or Agile (CSM, CSPO) certification preferred;
- Experience working in a hypergrowth environment with unexpected and last-minute changes;
- High level of initiative and willingness to take ownership of projects and tasks, even when not directly assigned;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a track record of delivering on multiple, concurrent commitments with minimal supervision
- Strong ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and unexpected situations;
- Ability to work cooperatively and develop trusting relationships with coworkers;
- Proficiency in Trello;
- Proficiency in Google Docs and Sheets or Microsoft Word and Excel;
- U.S. residency required.
Pay Range: $60,000 – $80,000
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and potential to receive an annual performance-based bonus;
- Generous PTO policy to provide you flexibility and work-life balance;
- 401(k) with a company match;
- Defined contribution health plan that can cover the full cost of an employee-only medical plan, or be used toward other employee-only or family benefits such as medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, and so much more;
- 75% employee discount on TeeTurtle.com and UnstableGames.com;
- Optional education assistance;
- A creative and fast-paced work environment;
- A culture of integrity, compassion, and curiosity.