We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
As a Project Manager, Strategic Accounts, you'll oversee the onboarding experience for ServiceTitan's largest customers, our strategic accounts (franchise systems and select multi-location enterprise customers). You'll serve as the primary point of contact for corporate leadership during implementation, developing and executing on project plans to onboard all franchise locations to ServiceTitan.
The ideal candidate will be able to quickly develop relationships with customers, lead large teams with multiple stakeholders, clearly communicate deliverables and timelines to all parties, and be comfortable wearing many hats to meet changing customer and project needs.
What You'll Do:
- Construct detailed implementation plans for the rollout of ServiceTitan within a multi-location franchise system
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional resources to deliver against defined timelines and client business requirements
- Provide coaching and training on product best practices and workflows
- Anticipate project risks and issues, confidently address any and all challenges, mitigate risks and issues and escalate to appropriate parties where required
- Have the ability to push back on some client requests while gaining trust and consensus on tough decisions
- Act as an escalation point on customer support issues
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience in a combination of software implementation, project management, and client relationship management
- Exceptional project management skills. Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple moving pieces at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability in learning new software programs and identifying opportunities to use their full potential
- A natural ability to think several steps ahead of the client and take proactive steps to address roadblocks, risks and issues
- Be a problem-solver who has a demonstrated ability to overcome challenges with creative solutions
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills, and an ability to "roll with the punches"
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.