What if everyone got on the same page? This is something we ask ourselves everyday at Bananatag.
We believe great communication is at the heart of every business and we’re here to help companies make meaningful internal communication easy. Because when employees are informed and engaged, they’re happier and they do better work.
Who we are
Bananatag is an employee communication platform that allows users to save time by managing their email, Slack and MS Teams messages from a single tool. Our industry-leading email designer helps teams to collaborate in real-time on branded, engaging content, then explore analytics to understand the impact their messages are having.
Check out some of Bananatag's blogs to learn more:
Are you our next Sales Operations Manager? We’re looking for someone with roughly 3-4 years of industry experience to join our amazing Sales Operations department. This is a unique opportunity to join a really sweet tech company, you can scope us out on Instagram, Glassdoor, and Indeed. We aren’t perfect, but we’re proud of who we are!
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to scale the sales operations function at Bananatag to help support the company’s growth objectives. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is ambitious and a self-starter. You will be responsible for supporting the sales team with data-driven process transformation and change management.
Bananatag has a positive, diverse, and evolving culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, impactful. If this sounds like a good fit for you, skim the rest and apply now.
What you’ll be up to:
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Marketing and Sales Teams on lead generation programs intended to grow the pipeline of opportunities for new clients as well as customer growth
- Optimize our lead management processes including marketing and sales handoff, lead assignments, segmented data management and reporting
- Work to define and build best practice processes in our CRM environment and beyond
- Suggest CRM process changes to enable sales teams (such as improving a certain process to reduce time required by a sales member to complete a task)
- Lead the Sales organization through effective Change Management programs, including collaboration with Sales Enablement to design and build training programs to communicate Sales process
- Manage and support the contract, proposal and quoting process
CRM and other Technology
- Proactively identify points of friction in sales operations and build solutions to help efficiency. Consistently monitor feedback from the sales team to improve process and promote efficiency
- Assists in managing and administrating sales technology (renewals, usage and track return on investment). Evaluate, recommend, and build business cases for technologies which drive process improvements
- Ensure the SFDC database is clean of duplicates and outdated opportunities to maintain data integrity and accuracy
- Manage other sales technologies (such as Gong, Salesforce, etc.) to determine what data is required to help enable the sales team
Data and Reporting
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure alignment of reporting and metrics
- Collaborate with data team to implement dashboards with key performance metrics including but not limited to: pipeline and forecast reports, lead tracking, account growth and retention
- Create and maintain documentation on the Sales process, policies, and assist with onboarding new Sales talent
What you’ll come with:
- 3+ years sales operations experience, in a B2B technology/software environment preferred with a focus on sales processes, sales automation, and sales operations and analytics
- Experience in a startup or emerging growth technology company an asset
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills, and a data-driven marketing mindset
- Exceptional technical proficiency in sales technologies
- Ability to connect sales activities and processes to business objectives
- Experience in Salesforce preferred
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive salaries with regular compensation reviews
- Comprehensive extended benefits package (health, dental, and vision) from day one
- A progressive ‘Employee Assistance Program’ through Babylon (owned by Telus) Telemedical access to doctors, therapists, and dietitians
- Group Registered Savings Plan program (RRSP)
- 4 weeks of vacation for everyone
- We are a ‘remote first’ workplace now, but have nice offices in Kelowna & Vancouver if that's your thing, or even something in between, but require you to be eligible to work in Canada
- We invest in professional development for you lifelong learners.
- Authority, accountability, and autonomy to succeed at your own pace. A team that embraces knowledge sharing and wearing different hats. There are no lordships and fiefdoms here
- We’re serious about diversity, inclusion and representation. We’ve created a task force to make sure that we’re not just talking the talk, but also walking the walk. Our stance is below
- We surprise and delight our employees from time-to-time, you’ll just have to trust us. ;)
Our belief on Diversity and Inclusion: Diversity is Appealing
Did you know there are over 1000 different kinds of bananas out there? Each one brings something unique to the table, just like our people. We love that we’re all different; however, we have to admit that not all have been treated equally in the past. Bananatag promises that however you identify you will always have equal access and opportunity to succeed.
Our belief on Equity: Pay Parity
We believe in gender pay parity. We’ve taken a public pledge and worked to eradicate gender pay gaps (and gaps in other areas of diversity). We’re committed to bi-annual reviews and making corrections if we fall off track. Our aim is always a $1 to $1 ratio among all Bananas.
We’re certain that at Bananatag you’ll be able to have impact and create an inspiring career.