Piktochart is a web application that combines the power of design and storytelling to help people create visuals at work that matters. We are striving to become a known brand that people can trust to deliver high-quality, professional visuals without the learning curve.
A Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities for the Account Executives. This role will be primarily focused on identifying and researching the target enterprise-level accounts and performing outreach through emails, calls, and social media. You also get to learn firsthand how your efforts lead to opportunities for the company.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Hunting for new target accounts and expanding existing accounts to uncover new opportunities, specifically focused around large and enterprise teams.
- Becoming an expert in researching potential clients, contacting them, delivering and testing different email strategies to secure meetings.
- Demonstrating the value of our offering through phone calls, emails, LinkedIn and other social mediums.
- Diligently enter and track data in our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups.
- Sales Procedures Support: Help with sales-related problems, follow-ups, investigate appropriate issues and customer accounts.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
- Previous experience identifying and generating leads for a hyper-growth sales department
- Experience in quota-carrying SaaS sales role and inside sales in a high growth SAAS/digital environment (highly preferable).
- Fearlessness - willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain our value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- An obsession with prospect happiness - set the stage for effective sales follow-up.
- A high standard of integrity and a strong work ethic, paired with effective prioritization and organizational skills.
- An appetite for learning, with the ability to receive and implement feedback.
- You believe in our product; you’re excited by the complex and changing nature of the visual communications industry.
This is a remote position (working hours in the US time zone). Enjoy the flexibility while gaining invaluable SaaS sales experience.