We make change simple. We are an evolving, innovative change management consultancy that work with leading blue-chip companies and public sector organisations to help them deliver some of their most complex programmes.
Enabling them to consistently adapt, transform and achieve high performance excellence.
We are an organisation that thrives on operating with high energy and a very strong people-driven culture. Unlike some consultancies we are driven by our values and understand that people are at the centre of everything we do.
We are excited to be working on several global transformation programmes and are looking for people with experience in S/4 HANA programmes to support our fast-growing team.
What does this role look like?
You will need to have excellent stakeholder management skills and be able to implement a collaborative approach into everything you do. You will thrive on working closely with project team members to achieve the highest quality learning experience and outcomes. At Sysdoc our goal is to leave a legacy with our clients!
At Sysdoc we are constantly innovating and investing in improving the outcomes and learning experiences of our ERP learning programmes. You will have the opportunity to contribute to shaping what we do, bringing your own ideas and experience to life through our amazing programmes.
This will be a hybrid working opportunity, with the chance to work remotely, out of our London Hub in Paddington or travelling to clients’ sites for specific meetings and delivery requirements.
What will your responsibilities be and what are we looking for in a candidate?
Are you an SAP trainer who has worked in finance and commercial environments? Do you have a strong ‘all round’ understanding of SAP? Some experience in either higher education or the public sector will be advantageous to help understand the landscape and culture of the projects you will be working on.
- Participate in full programme onboarding and building that foundation relationship with the client
- Develop storyboards for video content and digital learning modules, working collaboratively with SMEs to assist managing the development process through to sign off
- Develop content for virtual learning sessions
- Support internal training team members from the client in preparing them to deliver virtual training sessions
- Deliver face to face training events on client site
- Rigorous time management to achieve training development targets
- Uncompromising quality standards
- Knowledge of SAP processes would be highly valuable
- SAP Success Factors experience would also be positive
We pay competitive salaries with corporate benefits
We are committed and have a track record of consistently striving to improve our consultants professional learning and their ability to have a voice in Sysdoc and its future.