KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe's smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith's arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you'll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We're committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced finance professional with impeccable attention to detail and time management skills to help us drive efficiencies within our finance/accounting environment.
Our small team is very results-driven and shares a get-it-done mentality. Our ideal candidate is a team player at heart who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment. As our Senior Accountant, you will play a major role in our daily financial operations, month close, and strategic projects and process improvements as we continue to scale.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage internal and external reporting requirements for Big 4 Audit, Tax returns and Monthly Reports for Executive Leaders
- Help manage the finance schedules including: fixed assets, inventory, software capitalization
- Help drive month close process ensuring the Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss are updated
- Provide additional support to the finance team by entering invoices, managing and processing payments, reconciling bank and credit card transactions and reviewing Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable aging reports.
How We Know You Can Do It
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and multitask
- High degree of dedication to improvement and strong sense of ownership
- Proficiency with NetSuite - a must
- Experience with bank reconciliation and credit card reconciliation
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts
- Self starter, positive attitude and ability to problem solve with minimal supervision
- A team player, adept at building relationship across the organization
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills
What You'll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)