What We’re Looking For:
- Strong coding skills with nodejs, eslint, unit testing and e2e tests
- Experience with developing, releasing and maintaining modern API layer
- Experience with object-oriented languages (preferred kotlin)
- Architect services using well-accepted patterns to allow autonomous development and future scaling
- Experience with an event-driven microservice architecture inside of the Google Cloud ecosystem to help our web and mobile products give the best experience to its users.
If you’d like to join a startup with a great product, and more importantly, great potential: drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title [Senior Backend Engineer/NodeJS (Remote) @ Fabulous]
Location: Paris, New York, San Francisco or Remote.