Reporting to the CMO, the Brand Guardian & Senior Copywriter works as part of our busy marketing team, managing all messaging and copy development for Bagboard.
The ideal candidate will be creative yet commercially-minded, understanding the motivations behind a consumer-centric business while engaging audiences with compelling storytelling. Armed with multichannel experience, they’ll be a talented senior copywriter or editor with a strong grasp of the tone of voice, SEO and keyword integration, and a genuine passion for the written word.
- Managing and producing copy for Bagboard-owned assets including, but not limited to, marketing campaigns, website, blog, social, app and email communications.
- Reviewing all internal and external communications for Bagboard (including plans, pitches and presentations as well as consumer-facing content) to ensure brand consistency in both verbal brand descriptions and visual brand assets.
- Taking ownership of Bagboard’s tone of voice, nurturing, developing and implementing unique house style across every touchpoint for four main audiences.
- Supporting on overall marketing strategy, creative direction and concept development, working closely with the marketing team and the company’s pool of freelance designers.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with content creation for all social media platforms, devising seasonal strategies, planning posts and stories and creating engaging captions.
- Supporting tech needs and recommendations for UX copy, push notifications and triggers related to each new release of the Bagboard app.
- 7+ years of experience in a copywriting/editing role
- Expert in copywriting with multichannel experience
- Commercially minded and creative
- Enthusiastic with a test and learn mentality
- Experienced at communicating with key stakeholders in the business
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in a startup environment desirable but not essential
Please submit your CV and an example of your work to email@example.com.