- You are passionate about storytelling and have excellent communications abilities both written and verbal.
- You have a collaborative spirit with the ability to work cross-functionally to understand Outdoorsy’s priorities and help translate them into actionable initiatives.
- You have an ability to think multiplatform and write for a range of content formats with brand marketing experiences and multi-channel advertising in mind.
- You handle multiple projects at a time, prioritize, and deliver against changing priorities, multiple stakeholders, and deadlines.
- You have strong critical-thinking skills with proven problem-solving creative expertise to help drive growth, engagement, and conversion.
- You ideate and communicate creative ideas with strategic reasons to support them.
- You quickly apply feedback to work to iterate.
- You are a self-starter who will reach out to stakeholders to gather insights to raise the quality of deliverables.
- You have a strong understanding of marketing funnel and direct response advertising.
- 4+ years of copywriting experience at a creative agency or brand creative team
- A robust and diversified portfolio
- BA degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience in or a passion for travel or the outdoors a plus
- Exceptional short-form and long-form writing and editing skills that resonate with audiences.
- Strong working knowledge of brand development, online advertising, interactive commerce, and overall knowledge of the creative process