We're Aspire, a ServiceTitan company
We're Aspire, the leading SaaS provider for commercial landscaping, snow and ice removal, and janitorial businesses. Recently acquired by ServiceTitan, the world's leading provider of software for the trades, our cloud-based business management system enables contractors to grow their business, streamline operations, provide insights, and ultimately impress their customers. When you join our team, you'll be a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in St. Louis, with an award-winning culture that's been celebrated by the St. Louis Business Journal and Inc. Magazine. Trusted by over 70,000 users across thousands of locations, our software helps clients manage upwards of $4.5B in revenue. Our new partnership with ServiceTitan will enable us to continue scaling our platform and customer base while maintaining our collaborative, tight-knit culture right here in the heart of St. Louis.in the heart of St. Louis.
Ready to make your career move?
The Senior Designer is responsible for the creation and maintenance of both our marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals. From concept to execution, you will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints. You're a creative force who can work across many teams and understand the nuances of daily project management.
What You'll Do:
- Evolve and ensure consistency and integrity behind our company's brand and brand guidelines.
- Manage a production calendar and hit corresponding deadlines.
- Improve the company's processes and workflows to build a top-notch creative operation.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to support our website, demand generation, product marketing, and content marketing programs.
- Bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Provide direction to internal creative professionals and external agencies that support the Aspire business.
- Create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their postings on social media, the blog, email, digital advertising, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as video, photography, promotional assets, presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Create assets for our web team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
- What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of experience as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. We require work samples to apply for this position.
- Excellent eye for design and typography and the ability to deliver constructive feedback on projects with other stakeholders.
- Prior experience in coordinating activities with other creative departments and/or providing direction to external contributors.
- Great communicator, both in conveying design best practices and project details/ideas.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
- Prior experience in video production and editing is a plus.
Where You'll Work:
Our headquarters is located in St. Louis, but we'll be remote until the time is right to return to the office. When that happens, employees based in St. Louis will move to a hybrid work model (three days in the office with the option to work remotely for the remaining two). Fully remote employees will be able to stay remote.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.