Get to know us:
We’re FieldRoutes, a leading cloud-based and mobile SaaS provider in the pest control and lawn care industry. Recently acquired by ServiceTitan, the world's leading provider of software for the trades, our platform automates all aspects of field service operations for enterprise and small businesses, enabling them to accelerate growth, streamline operations, increase customer retention, and maximize revenue.
When you join our team, you’ll be joining one of the fastest growing companies in the US with an award-winning culture that’s been celebrated by Inc. Magazine and Forbes. Trusted by over 1,700 field service companies across thousands of locations, our software helps clients manage upwards of a billion dollars in revenue. Our partnership with ServiceTitan will enable us to accelerate investment in our technology and people while maintaining our flexible startup culture.
Ready to make your career move?
What you’ll do:
- Create and Design Systems that Support Enterprise Infrastructure
- Analyze Business Requirements to Facilitate Requirements Definitions
- Develop, Manage and Train Teams on Deployment Processes for Services and Code
- Define Monitoring Processes for Systems and Services
- Troubleshoot and Support Development Teams with Application/Systems Issues
What you’ll bring:
- Experienced Systems Administrator
- Prior Experience in Supporting Hosted (Cloud Based) Environments
- Senior Proficiency in CI/CD Pipelines and Tools
- Knowledge of Systems Tuning and Optimizations
- Ability to Write Scripts in Ansible, Bash, PHP and or other Scripting Languages
- Understanding and Technical Proficiency in Supporting a LAMP or .NET Stack
- 5+ Years of Systems Administration Supporting SQL Databases
- Strong Experience Supporting CI/CD and SDLC Process is a Must
- Familiar with Best Practices in Systems and Data Security Models
- Performance and Systems Tuning Experience
- Problem Solving Skills Specific to Systems Optimization and Design
- Experience in Implementing and Supporting DR and BCP Plans
- Ability to Deploy Production Updates and Fixes as Necessary
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and more.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.