Shopmonkey's vision is to help every shop thrive by equipping them with the tools they need to run and grow their business. Our cloud based all-in-one shop management software takes owners and technicians from the initial quote stage all the way to cashing out a satisfied customer. Our software has a modern and intuitive UI and our backend is powered by the latest technologies so our clients can focus on the things they do best.
You Will Have The Opportunity To:
- Collaborate regularly with the stakeholders to help ensure the project is on track and checkpoint goals are met
- Review code and provide feedback relative to standards, best practices and performance.
- Active in continuous improvements to the team's processes, methodologies, and technologies
- Work closely with product managers to understand the needs of our users and build a product serving those needs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Provide solutions for discovered bottlenecks and get a chance to refactor parts of the code
- Create tools and automate requests
We Are Looking For People Who Have:
- Familiarity with RDBMS and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Experience with SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Conducted code reviews and have to ability to provide constructive feedback
- The ability to write performant and optimized code for external facing software products (SaaS)
- Prior experience partnering and collaborating with other engineers, product and design
- Experience in: multi-application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed/parallel systems, and information retrieval
- If you have experience working with international teams
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, ElasticSearch and Apache Kafka
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a venture-funded, cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business - from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments - all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.