It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As our Senior Product Manager, you will define, communicate and lead the product strategy for NAVEX Global‘s integrated risk and compliance management solutions while working closely with Product Engineering as well as the leadership team from across all of our lines of business to articulate and substantiate decisions regarding go-to-market strategies, product roadmaps, operational readiness and sales enablement.
As a leader in the Product Management Team, you will engage with leaders across the organization, gather input from a variety of sources, both internal and external, and weigh them against business objectives to ensure our product roadmap is strategically positioned, exceeds revenue goals and achieves strong customer satisfaction and retention levels. Your passion, creativity and mastery in rallying support for the ideas that will drive all phases of product execution and customer engagement will enable and differentiate your success!
We Offer You:
- An innovative organization that is secure, growing and thriving with a reputation that we are proud to say is absolutely second to none
- A workplace experience that is inclusive and based on our determination to retain you each day as well as enables you to learn, grow and develop your career, and people dedicated to your success at every level
- Competitive pay with benefits that matter, including the time and flexibility to balance the multiple roles you play in life
What You Will Do:
- Define the prioritized annual product roadmap with clear objectives and long-term vision in collaboration with key functional leaders
- Balance high level objectives, rolling up your sleeves to work the trenches and execute on the vision; must be comfortable moving from vision to strategy to tactical implementation
- Identify and validate products and services that delight customers and provide a favorable return on investment
- Implement the tools and processes necessary to aggressively drive our products forward
- Discuss and present our product strategy to the company, our customers and other members of our ecosystem
- Be accountable for ensuring company-wide readiness to market, sell, deliver and support products within our fully integrated platform that help NAVEX Global grow revenue and build on our stellar brand and market reputation
- Continuously lead, mentor and inspire diverse staff with the goal of ongoing individual improvement and retention, establishing a culture that encourages and motivates members to achieve their maximum potential
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree and prior work related experience or equivalent; MBA or Master Degree in a technical or quantitative field preferred
- 5+ years direct experience in product management delivering enterprise software or platform SaaS solutions
- 2+ years of experience leading and developing outstanding people
- Prior experience within the risk management software industry or managing and implementing risk management programs as well as developing platform products or integrating separate products into integrated platforms is highly desirable
- Exceptional business development, business management and leadership skills
- Track record of exceeding expectations leading the product management process, including visioning, customer/competitor research, strategic planning, business modeling and product definition
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage competing priorities, identify risks and implement mitigation plan to deliver targeted business outcomes
- High tolerance for ambiguity, an openness to change and a willingness to take informed risks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentations skills and a commitment to collaborate with people across a variety of levels with diverse backgrounds
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/vets.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!