Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage their fleet operations. Transportation technology is a hot market and we’re leading the charge, with raving fans and new customers signing up every day. We recently raised a $21M Series B round and are on an exciting trajectory as a company. We're looking for a seasoned Recruiter who is passionate and skilled at finding talented people to join our fast-growing software company.
Our ideal candidate has SaaS recruitment experience and has proven success filling roles within Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Experience, and Sales. They're proactive, resourceful, organized, and adaptable. They enjoy the thrill of recruitment, connecting with others, and understand the importance of candidate experience and quality of hire. If this is you, we want you to apply!
As a Fleetio Recruiter, you'll work side by side with leaders and peers across the company to ensure that every hire is as exceptional as the last. You'll build relationships with hiring managers to learn and understand each position's needs, and you'll work diligently to guide candidates through an exceptional interview process.
What you'll be doing
- Own the full-cycle recruitment process from inception to a successful close
- Source and maintain candidate pipelines by using a combination of active and passive techniques
- Partner closely with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs, identify the right talent and ensure hiring goals are met
- Track the hiring cycle's metrics and performance; regularly communicate status updates in Asana, and facilitate weekly meetings with the Hiring Team
- Ensure a superb and memorable candidate experience with timely and clear communication and a high-touch level of service
- Work with the broader Recruitment team on various process improvements, programs, and strategic initiatives specific to Fleetio's Recruitment OKRs (i.e., Diversity and Inclusion, Campus Recruitment, etc.)
What's in it for you
- Continue to master your craft in recruitment - you'll help manage every aspect of the recruitment process, you'll wear multiple hats and feel the true entrepreneurial spirit of Fleetio daily
- You'll be instrumental in adding to our continued growth and will have the ability to make an immediate impact
- Join an incredible team that goes above and beyond daily to make Fleetio a great place to work and leave your mark on our growth story
- Work remotely (within the United States), or at our Birmingham, AL HQ. We strive to promote a strong remote working culture and have done so since the beginning.
More about our team and company
- Watch our culture videos: https://fleet.io/culture
- Fleetio overview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlvIbwZT3oU
- More about the Fleetio platform: https://www.fleetio.com/features
- Our careers page: https://www.fleetio.com/careers
- 5+ years of experience in full-cycle Recruitment (sourcing to closing)
- Strong sourcing skills; ability to leverage social media mediums and other recruitment tools to generate and expand the candidate pipelines that yield high-quality candidates
- Experience successfully recruiting both technical and non-technical roles, i.e., skillsets within Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Experience, and Sales
- Tech-savvy. Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, Asana, Slack, and Notion
- Extraordinary communication (written and verbal) + strong follow-up skills
- Detail-oriented approach to all tasks, whether mission-critical or routine
- Strong documentation and note-taking skills
- Strong decision-making, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Exhibits a high degree of professionalism, integrity, and ownership
- A high energy level, a strong sense of urgency, and a can-do attitude
- Be sure to mention coffee in your cover letter so we know you read this and have excellent attention to detail
- 100% coverage of employee health and dental insurance (50% family)
- 401(k) + match
- Company stock options
- Vision, STD & LTD
- Dependent Care FSA and Medical FSA
- Generous PTO, Company Holidays & Floating Holiday
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Community service funds
- Mac laptop
- Professional development funds
- Health and wellness incentives
- Remote working friendly since 2012
Fleetio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
This application is not intended to and does not create a contract or offer of employment. Employment with Fleetio is at will.
If you have a disability or a special need that requires accommodation to fill out the online application, please let us know by calling (205) 718-7500 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.