Overview of Position
The Senior Support Analyst provides strategic support to internal and external customers by cultivating a rich understanding of business line strategies and processes as well as developing corresponding road maps and service delivery approaches that drive success. The role supports outstanding service management throughout the service life cycle. This includes research and documentation of important contextual business elements, identification and resolution of software application issues and facilitating configuration of applications to enhance Foresides services. The successful candidate will have strong communication, analytical and logical problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate experience in applying contemporary improvement techniques and producing results for a function and/or business unit.
- Develop and maintain advanced knowledge of all Foreside offerings including software applications, to perform client support and to facilitate analysis of client support gaps
- Assesses current business performance against the business strategy for a specific site and/or function.
- Serves as front line support for Application inquiries by clients and staff
- Analyzes qualitative and quantitative data and identifies opportunities. Performs analysis of large client data sets and provides recommendations for improvement related to the project with limited direction. Proactively determines areas for drill-down focus and conducts follow-up analyses to understand the drivers of performance gaps.
- Conducts planning, data collection, data cleansing and data linkage in preparation for analysis.
- Reviews and documents current processes as part of gap or root cause analysis and input to improvement initiatives; identifies gaps that may be contributing to overall business and results. Facilitates and conducts root cause analysis to determine the underlying drivers behind gaps. Root cause may include on site observation, interviews, and process documentation.
- Contributes to analytic/engagement plan development based on analytic findings, metric performance, and client business needs.
- Works with multiple teams of business practitioners to synthesize findings, develop solutions, assessments, and/or improvement recommendations and facilitate execution of initiatives.
- Collaborates with clients and other stakeholders on improvement projects. Presents findings and solutions to internal and external client stakeholders.
- Develop updates to reflect current status of activities; monitors progress against action plans; isolates initiative effectiveness key business outcomes.
- Produces documentation of key insights, solution recommendations, solution business cases and action plan results for incorporation into internal or client reviews.
- Contributes to team objectives and outcomes.
- Produces quality analysis or root cause work with minimal supervision; meets timing demands.
Qualifications (Personal, Educational, Experience)
- Bachelors degree in related field from a four-year college or university with three to seven years related experience; MBA a plus
- Strong analytical thinking as well as problem solving skills; proven ability to apply quantitative data analysis techniques to improve work processes.
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex subject matter accurately and reliably to a non-technical audience
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills; proven experience in consulting or improving business and/or Foresides processes.
- Able to establish a course of action for self to accomplish a series of specific goals while using appropriate resources.
- Good written and oral communication skills; strong interpersonal communication and ability to work well in teams.
- Strong client service orientation
- Experience with contact centers, customer satisfaction or data analysis is preferred
- Experience with statistical concepts and applications
- Experience working in an environment where work activities and deliverables are dependent on a diverse group of technical and business functional experts.
- Experience working in an emerging and rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, even in a demanding and changing environment
- Ability to travel periodically.
- Must have proficiency with contemporary analytic technologies.
Foreside Financial Group, LLC provides customized solutions to the investment management industry. Our solutions include fund, broker-dealer and adviser compliance services, distribution consulting, legal underwriting, FINRA licensing to U.S. and non-U.S. sponsors of closed-end, open-end, exchange traded funds and private placements as well as retail and institution broker-dealers and investment management firms.
Foresides cost-effective, personalized solutions allow our clients to focus on asset management without sacrificing distribution and compliance best practices.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Foreside employees are working from home through June 2021
- technical support: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process