Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking a talented ServiceNow Developer-Mid Level for our Plano, San Antonio or Phoenix facility. This person may also work remotely in a 100% Remote Work Environment.
USAA values a culture that is highly collaborative, and we have found that a hybrid work type helps employees gain the best of both worlds – collaborating in-person in the office and working from home when needed to achieve focused deliverables. The actual days onsite are determined between each employee and the employee’s manager.
Community: Engineering Professions Jobs that are part of a community have unique requirements established to maintain consistent application, usage and reporting structure. Please reach out to your HR Business Partner for additional information on specific requirements prior to posting and/or employee placement into this job. Provides support to the Enterprise and has an opportunity to significantly impact organizational growth and effectiveness through delivering best in class technology solutions. Engaged in all phases of the software systems and application development lifecycle which include; gathering and analyzing requirements, designing, testing, documenting and implementing software, responding to outages. Identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and ensure these risks are effectively identified and escalated to be measured, monitored and controlled.Job Requirements
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
USAA Careers – World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Design, develop, code, and test complex technical solutions collaborating with senior engineers.
- May lead code/design reviews to ensure smooth daily operations and accurate planning at a team level.
- May begin to organize work and lead team to deliver features and solutions.
- Resolves complex production issues with independence by troubleshooting complex applications and systems independently.
- May begin mentoring junior engineers.
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Bachelor's degree in related field of study OR Certification from an approved technical field of study OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required.
- 4 years of software development experience demonstrating depth of technical understanding within a specific discipline(s)/technology(s)
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow Development Platform including, but not limited to CMDB, Configuration Items, Discovery, Service Mapping, ITSM, ITOM, Asset Management, SecOps, etc. Experience working with the ServiceNow SecOps module, including configuration and scoped application development with Vulnerability Response or Configuration Compliance.
- Experience with data management, data sources, transform maps & Robust Import Set Transformers Experience with implementations integrations with tools & system via API, XML, REST/SOAP
- Strong experience in implementation of integrations with third party scanning tools into the ServiceNow SecOps applications (Qualys, Polaris, Twistlock, Redlock, etc)
- Experience with Business Rules, Scheduled Jobs - all scripted aspects of the ServiceNow system.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
Compensation: USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $88,200.00 - $158,900.00*( this does not include geographic differential it may be applied based on your work location)
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
- Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium: will be addressed on an individual-basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
Benefits: At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.
USAA Total Rewards
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.