Ready to be a Titan?
We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard-working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
What you'll do:
- Serve as a process and workflow focused point of contact for a cohort of 5-10 customers during their 7-week implementation
- Prepare, update, and manage project management materials
- Coordinate and/or implement customers' data migrations, accounting migrations, and third-party integrations
- Keep all customers within your cohort on track to go-live within their agreed-upon schedule
- Manage various forms of risk that would prevent customers from going live or transitioning to Success within their cohort's predetermined schedule
- Overview trainings conducted by the training team and offer additional insights to help customers get the most out of ServiceTitan
- Host open office hours, 1:1 meetings, and group check-in calls with your assigned cohort
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issues related to supporting ServiceTitan and integrated applications
What you'll need:
- At least 2+ years of relevant experience preferred or Home Service industry knowledge and experience
- Critical thinking skills with experience in troubleshooting software issues
- Experience with ServiceTitan software a big plus
- Exceptional project management skills; Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple moving pieces at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Exceptional customer relationship skills and a clear view on what constitutes excellent customer service
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.