Do you want to work at a growing digital agency to foster client relationships and build client success? Do you enjoy collaborating on technical and creative strategies, tracking project progress and success, and working to understand the long-term objectives of clients?
We want to evolve with you! We are looking for someone with 5+ years experience of working in the content and copywriting space. In this role, you’ll collaborate with our marketing team to marry our creativity and our marketing together.
In your role as Content + Social Media Manager, you will be expected to:
- Create content for different communications including blog posts, newsletters, and case studies.
- Produce, edit, and curate highly engaging, social media assets, including graphics, carousels, and videos.
- Deepen your understanding of Evolving Web’s services and strengths and how we support our clients.
What kind of skills set do you need to be successful in your role within the Evolving community?
- You have 4+ years of experience as a copywriter for an advertising agency or in-house for a global brand. (Linkedin, Twitter, Reddit, Blogs, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram).
- You have a portfolio showcasing previous work that demonstrates your strong writing, editing, and artistic skills.
- You have evidence of creative ability/talent.
- You have excellent communication skills preferably in both French and English.
What kind of person usually gets along easily with us?
- Someone who feels better products come from a collaborative work process
- Not afraid to voice your opinion but open to any input
- Organized and able to work on several projects concurrently;
- Creative and curious, you're not afraid of learning new tools or responsibilities;
- Strong team player, problem-solving and leadership skills.
- A background in digital design, development, or marketing
- Experience using Drupal or WordPress
What you get:
- Work on important projects for public sector clients, such as Tourisme Quebec, Princeton University and the Government of Canada.
- Give feedback to team members and help team members grow and improve their skills
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of designers, developers, and strategists
- Receive mentorship on how to grow as a leader, improve your skills, and deliver quality products.
- Take ownership of the outcomes of the projects you work on and step in to help other projects when needed
- Be part of a diverse multilingual team spread across many countries.
- Receive encouragement and support to optionally write blog posts under your own name and present at conferences.
- Have a competitive salary and a good work life balance.
- Join a remote friendly agency that is based out of Old Montréal.
- Work with dedicated people in a fun and friendly environment