Do you enjoy watching every major sporting event throughout the year? Do you get bored after working on the same project week over week? Do you love the sports and entertainment industry, especially creating content for it? THEN WE HAVE THE JOB FOR YOU!
STN Digital is looking for a client-facing Social Media Manager to lead social strategy and content development for our clients. Our ideal candidate is an energetic, self-motivator who loves sports and is eager to contribute big ideas. They are always looking to gain a deeper understanding of the social media landscape and will act as a go-to person for managing social accounts (executing primarily organic initiatives).
Due to sports and entertainment being a 24/7, 365 industry, this is not your normal 9-5. If you're willing to put in the hours, contribute to a passionate team and work with dope clients, this job is for you!
- Act as the liaison between STN clients and STN creative and production teams
- Manage the creative process from end-to-end across multiple social platforms
- Create and manage content calendars and publish to respective social media platforms
- Develop a community management strategy and directly engage with followers daily
- Leverage a unique brand voice and look + feel across social platforms to keep branding consistent
- Work with analytics team to identify strategic opportunities and areas for improvement
- Constantly search for the latest creative + social trends
- Identify first-to-market opportunities to help elevate client brands
What You'll Get:
- 4 weeks of paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Paid company holidays
- Team building activities
- Complimentary gym membership
- Health Insurance Benefits with employer contribution
You should have these skills and reputation:
- 2-4 years relevant experience as social media manager at a creative agency or sports team/network
- Proven track record of using social media to increase brand awareness and engagement (interactions, followers, etc.)
- In-depth sports knowledge
- Strong sense of social media trends and best practices
- Familiarity with social media management programs (like Sprout Social, Crowdtangle, etc.)
- Availability to work evenings and weekends, as needed
- Immaculate attention to detail and eagerness to offer best-in-class service
- Competency with Google suite
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.