Get to know us:
We're FieldRoutes, a leading cloud-based and mobile SaaS provider in the pest control and lawn care industry. Recently acquired by ServiceTitan, the world's leading provider of software for the trades, our platform automates all aspects of field service operations for enterprise and small businesses, enabling them to accelerate growth, streamline operations, increase customer retention, and maximize revenue.
When you join our team, you'll be joining one of the fastest growing companies in the US with an award-winning culture that's been celebrated by Inc. Magazine and Forbes. Trusted by over 1,700 field service companies across thousands of locations, our software helps clients manage upwards of a billion dollars in revenue. Our partnership with ServiceTitan will enable us to accelerate investment in our technology and people while maintaining our flexible startup culture.
Ready to make your career move?
What you'll do:
- Architect solutions to the most complex problems or system wide impacting changes
- Occasionally serve as a functional leader for engineering team to help accomplish tasks and assure quality of product shipped and issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Support the product team with estimations and assist in determining user story's technical feasibility
- Be a technical reference for other engineers on the team
- Identify and suggest improvements for the development process and technical tools
- Identify and implement libraries, tools, and/or frameworks to solve common problems in the FieldRoutes code base
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years as a team leader
- 2+ years with Scrum or other Agile methodology
- 6+ years in software development
- 4+ years in web or mobile development
- 6+ years with database design, queries, and optimization
- 2+ years with professional services
- 4+ years with product development
Where you'll work:
We're 100% remote with HQ located in McKinney, TX.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.