Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - Global, work from anywhere
- SALARY: $170,000 – $220,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week
**Direct Hire, Full Time Role**
About the role:
Solo is looking for a DevOps Engineer to make the tooling and implementation for their infrastructure more flexible and powerful. As a DevOps Engineer, your critical work will enable their developers to deliver quickly. You'll have a mix of working modes, including responding to urgent requests and working on larger infrastructure projects. The ideal candidate is flexible and has the desire to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps or cloud engineering
- Deep knowledge of AWS infrastructure, console, and services
- Hands-on experience with tuning cloud services performance and optimization
- Hands on experiences in Helm and other build tools
- Ability to write code and config files with IaC tools (e.g. Terraform, Ansible)
- Experience utilizing programming languages like Python and Container Orchestration services including Kubernetes
- Proficient with Argo and Linux shell/bash
- Experience submitting and reviewing pull requests as part of your day-to-day activities
- Experience managing cloud-based CI/CD pipelines (e.g., GitHub Actions)
- Comfortable troubleshooting real-world production issues under extreme pressure
- Willing to participate in an on-call rotation
- Maintain the stability and security of our production websites and systems
- Build CI/CD tools to support the developer lifecycle
- Optimize infrastructure automation for development and staging environments
- Collaborate with engineers to build and maintain the infrastructure required for feature development
- Work with engineering teams to advance our engineering and product roadmaps
- Work with team leads and engineers on development priorities
- Work in the cutting-edge field of fintech with an attractive compensation package
- Take on huge responsibilities from day one
- Be the owner of your own learning curve
- Work in a dynamic environment with a high level of autonomy and ownership
- Help build Solo and be rewarded for your contributions
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we'd welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.