At Perficient, you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our Adobe National Business Unit:
The Adobe Practice at Perficient was established in 2010 and has expanded to a global presence. We offer a wide array of solution offerings that help our customers create more meaningful connection points with their audiences across all channels. Our digital technologists help forge the path toward the connected enterprise by using the complete Adobe Digital Marketing technology stack.
Perficient is currently looking for a Lead Adobe Target Developer for our National Adobe Digital Marketing Practice. Candidate can be located anywhere in the US.
The Adobe Target Developer will play a vital role in the configuration, coding, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Cloud solutions - primarily Adobe Target but may also work with Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics. You will work closely with Adobe Architects and client stakeholders to build state-of-the-art implementations for enterprise (Fortune 1000) customers.
- Collaborate with internal Perficient Architects and customer stakeholders on requirements definition
- Contribute to the creation of technical specifications and/or Solutions Design Document(s) based on customer requirements
- Deliver high-quality technical solutions using the Adobe Experience Cloud framework within an Agile development process
- Participate in QA/UAT testing activities to validate adherence to acceptance criteria
- Document final deliverable to support various customer hand-off and/or enablement activities.
- 4+ years in experience developing customer facing work-product with all of the following:
- Asynchronous client-side solutions (AJAX)
- 3+ years experience developing projects with Adobe Target or Optimizely
- Adobe Launch/DTM or Tealium Tag Management platforms a +
- 2+ years experience developing/leveraging Digital Data Layers
- Ability to consume and contribute to Experience Cloud Solution Design and/or Technical specifications documents
- Experience managing multiple projects/clients simultaneously
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- Adobe Target or Adobe Analytics certifications
- Experience in other Adobe Experience Cloud solutions such as Magento, Adobe Campaign, Experience Manager, Audience Manager or Marketo
- Working knowledge of media tagging pixels, e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, etc.
- API development and tools (such as Postman)
- React Native development experience
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.