Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Position- Senior Business Analyst - Netsuite
Location- Remote within United States
This position is responsible to create and deliver value by automating business processes and supporting our Netsuite ERP application to support our explosive business growth. The main responsibility of this position is to partner directly with our Finance and Order Operations teams to implement major projects and enhancements related to Order to Cash business processes. You will be part of the IT Business Applications team and engaging and collaborating with finance teams.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Meet with business leaders, decision makers, and end users to define business requirements, and systems goals
- Facilitate discussions among business owners to understand problem statements and gather requirements
- Lead, own, and deliver the Netsiute ERP application related projects within the defined timeline
- Automate new business processes and improve the existing ones
- Interact with cross functional business units to define requirements and understand the systems upstream and downstream changes
- Document and develop high level, business processes flows, requirements and design document for new business requirements
- Work closely with key constituents from different business groups within Finance team
- Manage implementation vendors and consultants to implement new systems, projects and enhancements
- Work with business applications team and adopt the sprint cycles to deliver enhancements to Finance team
- Make configuration enhancements on Netsuite platform per business requirements
- Stay up to date with Netsuite latest releases and review new useful features and functionalities with our business team
- Assist in creating reports and dashboard for business users
- Identify test criteria and test new functionality/enhancements
- Provide training to end users
- Minimum of 5 year of IT experience in complete software development life cycle process including System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Documentation
- Minimum of 3 yr. experience as a business analyst
- Minimum of 2 yr. experience as a Netsuite administrator
- Netsuite certification is a major plus
- Strong knowledge of ERP solutions specifically Netsuite and its related modules
- Strong knowledge of Quote to Cash process and finance related business processes such as Order Management, Billing and Collections, Revenue Management, and General Accounting
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Strong knowledge on Netsuite Suite Flow, Suite Script, and Suite Bundle
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies
- Excellent leadership and project delivery skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven problem-solving, analytical and investigative skills
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
- Highly self-motivated and directed by being a great team player
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- 4-year degree BS/BA in a technical, business or other analytical field required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.