Hey you! Want to work for one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world?
We’re building the next generation of learning software that companies like AWS, Netflix, Opentable and L’Oreal rely on to deliver training We believe learning is for everyone, and that we all have something we can learn from each other. We rely on one another to continuously innovate our products and processes to create an exceptional experience for our employees, customers and partners.
Still not sure? We are a culture where values are at the center of everything we do. We also embody what we call the Docebo Heart. We trust our teammates, assume the best of one another, and also hold space for all the differences that make us better.
So what are you waiting for? Apply today! Join 700+ global Docebians and change the way people learn.
Are you ready to be a part of the learning revolution?
About This Opportunity:
As a Senior Cloud Operations and Support (CO&S) Engineer, you’ll help manage the operational health of the Docebo learning platform, solving critical customer-facing issues by orchestrating the broader response of the Docebo product organization. You will be part of a globally deployed CO&S team that is highly skilled in handling urgent customer issues, quickly diagnosing technical operational and/or product issues, and orchestrating the right response to mitigate and resolve problems. In-depth knowledge of how the Docebo platform is built and works (at the architectural and code level) is essential, as well as the ability to work and coordinate across multiple organizations (Support, Product, etc.).
This position involves scheduled work times, including limited shifts on weekend days.
Reports To: Director, Cloud Operations and Support
Locations: North America (flexibility to cover office hours in PST time zone is required)
- Manage Docebo infrastructure;
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve observability;
- Diagnose & troubleshoot service incidents & outages, with the capability to do urgent code fixes when needed on the various application services;
- Day by day operations to maintain and evolve the Docebo multi-tenant infrastructure;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, technical staff and customers to identify issues and opportunities;
- Work with tickets opened by the internal support team, incidents, problems and system changes;
- Keep your eyes and ears open for ways we can further streamline our development process;
- Perform periodic on-call duty maintaining the availability and performance of Docebo Platform.
- Previous experience with infrastructure management and operations;
- Strong meeting presence, advanced communication skills, and leadership ability to manage customer support issues with all external and internal stakeholders including high profile clients and internal leadership.
- 1-2 years of experience interacting with high profile clients/customers to resolve support issues from beginning to end.
- Ability to mentor and guide more junior team members in both technical and customer-facing aspects of this role.
- Good working knowledge of Linux and Docker and familiar with LAMP stack;
- Experience with Cloud Amazon AWS;
- Experience with Bash or Python scripting;
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Gitlab CI;
- Experience with Cloud services such as Amazon AWS ;
- Familiar with application performance monitoring tools like Datadog, New Relic;
- Familiar with Docker orchestrators such as Amazon ECS or Kubernetes;
- Familiar with Git;
- Ability to solve issues with clear methods while knowing when to make intuitive leaps.
Benefits & Perks
- Inclusive and flexible work environment
- Generous Vacation Policy, plus 2 extra floating holidays to use for religious or cultural events that matter to you
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities
- Three employee resource groups to get involved with (the Docebo Women's Alliance, PRIDE, and Green Ambassadors)
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,900 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, APAC and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do - Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you’re applying for or interested in.