ClearDATA is seeking a talented Senior DevOps Cloud Engineer to join our rapidly growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your technical skills and gain new skills in the world of hosted and managed services while being part of the Health Care revolution to the Cloud.
You should be comfortable in this environment, or willing to learn and participate in it. We’re a close team of talented engineers, developers, operations, and management, so expect to be involved in many of the design decisions, schedule discussions and ideation around our next generation of products. Your ability to communicate and collaborate across teams and offices is an important part of your day.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, deploy and maintain cloud-first/services-first secure solutions in support of our next-generation services, leveraging DevOps principles
- Build and deploy secure automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of solutioning and deployments
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the managed service teams
- Facilitate and deliver in next-generation consulting engagements as needed
- Serve as 3rd level escalation support for customer tickets/internal service teams and troubleshoot accordingly.
- Perform other related duties
What You Need:
- Minimum of 5 years of systems administration experience with 3 years in an AWS/Azure cloud environment (certifications are a definite plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Scripting experience in python, bash, go and/or PowerShell.
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools such as Terraform and SALT Stack.
- Experience with Linux, windows, or cloud systems.
- Ability to architect solutions, including automation, for identified problem spaces and communicate effectively with the stakeholders.
- Demonstrated flexibility while showing a high degree of organization.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Experience working in a high growth VC backed startup.
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K.
- Unlimited Vacation.
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D