The Sr Automation Eng II - DevOps develops automated business software solutions through scripting, object and data modeling, programming, quality assurance, and implementation support.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Guide teams in designing, building, and deploying changes to existing software.
- Identify and help automate manual processes.
- Help enhance the company's IT infrastructure security protocols.
- Implements cloud technology solutions requested by business units.
- Establishes patterns and new design standards to assist infrastructure teams.
- Document and publish standards for infrastructure technology.
- Assist with the setup and support for Disaster Recovery environment
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- 7+ years of hands-on experience with Software Engineering for highly scalable, highly available, globally distributed systems and services.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker, docker-compose, and container orchestration services such as Kubernetes.
- Experience maintaining applications in Azure cloud environments.
- Experience with JSON, YAML, HELM.
- Experience with programming languages/frameworks: Python, Powershell
- Experience with cloud technologies (Azure)
- Experience with DevOps tools including source control, and CI/CD such as Git, ADO, Jenkins, Nexus, and RunDeck.
- Experience with CDN Providers like Akamai/Cloudflare
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools like Ansible, Terraform, Salt, Chef, and/or Puppet
- Experience with Azure resources such as Storage Account, Azure Functions, and Logic Apps. Etc.
- Bachelor's degree in technology
- Azure Cloud Certificate - Nice to have
- RedHat Certificate - Nice to have
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.