Do you have a bias for action? Do you like to implement technology solutions and solve complicated problems that have material impact on organizations? Would you like to drive Digital Transformation across commercial products and services at a 113 year-old industrial automation company? If your answer is yes, then Rockwell Automation wants you to join its Information Technology organization and shape the future of our company.
Rockwell Automation, a $7B industrial with 23,000 employees in 100 countries is at the forefront of the IoT revolution and is transforming its IT organization to digitize our customer experiences. We need full stack engineering professionals with a DevOps mindset to drive innovative solutions.
As a DevSecOps Engineer, you will be the driver of both transformation and innovation. You will design, deliver, and operate solutions for various business capabilities and must possess fluency in security, networking fundamentals, automation, and scripting. You will help Rockwell move to a Cloud-First operating model that creates best-in-class, agile, and on-demand IT products and services.
What you will do
- Lead the cloud infrastructure security effort for a large, complex, and diverse existing cloud environment.
- Work across teams to identify and remediate vulnerabilities in computing environments, automating tasks wherever possible.
- Design and develop code for Azure infrastructure deployments.
- Design and develop code to implement Azure Polices.
- Provide technical guidance, leadership, and education for team members and coworkers on security best practices with a specific focus on cloud technologies.
- Monitor security metrics and develop ways to improve monitoring and alerting.
- Develop automated runbooks for common operational tasks and resolving support escalation issues.
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards.
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects.
- Implement and manage CI/CD tools with team.
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes.
- Improve infrastructure development and application development.
- Improve application, development, and infrastructure security through code.
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company.
- Builds relationships and interacts with peers to ensure assigned tasks are prioritized appropriately.
- Think outside the box and explore new avenues to overcome obstacles by utilizing the latest technologies and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience automating cloud environments with a focus on security
- Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience
- Extensive experience building secure cloud infrastructure in Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Experience creating Azure polices
- Experience in vulnerability management
- A thorough understanding of networking fundamentals
- Strong scripting and automation skills (Terraform, Python, Git, Go)
- Demonstrated experience in software development or systems administration
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and to communicate effectively with internal and external partners
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment automation tools
- Security consciousness in everything you do
- An aversion to manually fixing repeatable operational tasks with an affinity for automation
- This position is part of a job family. Experience will be the determining factor.
- The Base salary compensation range for this role in Colorado is $136,800.00 - 171,000.00 USD Annual, with an annual target bonus of 8% of base salary
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7247.