Ready to be a Titan?
As Sr. Director of Business Development (Strategic Partnerships), you'll be a critical leader in ServiceTitan's mission to become the Operating System for the Trades. You will be responsible for leading a Business Development team whose mission is to build, launch, and optimize large-scale partnerships that will drive tremendous value for 10,000+ subscribers who account for tens of billions in GMV. You are highly motivated to drive new partner opportunities and enhance existing partnerships to build massive value for ServiceTitan and our customers.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Success leaders to deeply understand the objectives of the GTM org and develop strategies to optimize how we acquire and service customers
- Work closely with cross-functional leaders to build a comprehensive Fintech strategy & roadmap that accelerates time-to-value for ServiceTitan and our customers
- Set the strategy and execution plan for building a network of highly strategic, GTM partnerships
- Define, implement and evaluate metrics and goals to ensure optimal business outcomes
- Identify organic and inorganic business opportunities, and evaluate build/buy/partner decisions in collaboration with the Corporate Development team
- Build, inspire and manage a world-class Business Development team that drive tremendous impact for the business
- Partner with Product Development to stay abreast of integration capabilities and potential roadblocks
- Network with and build strong relationships with key executives across several key industries: skilled trades, technology, Fintech, etc
What you'll need:
- 10+ years of work experience in Strategic Partnerships, Business Development, Fintech, or other similar roles managing high-performing teams to evaluate, develop and launch large-scale partner ecosystems
- Experience in B2B technology market environments with exposure to Software or SaaS businesses preferred
- Results-driven leader who is fearless about execution, can champion a vision and roadmap, and is not afraid to dig into the details with the front-line team
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making
- A strong team leader who supports their team and embraces ownership, accountability, and responsibility for the team's work
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a nebulous environment
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn't about checking every box on a list. It's about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we're solving. We're in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you're not just accepting a job. You're making a career move. Here's how we'll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.